1st WI on Slim and Save

Hey Everyone!
So today was my 1st WI and i am down 9 pounds!
Happy with that, but would of liked a little more.
Need to find a bit more willpower for this week! Been reading all your post and everyone seems to be doing really well. x

9 pounds is fab, especially as you only have have 28 to lose. A third of the way to your target - focus on that!

Thanks Borders Girl.

I have way more to lose that 28 pounds - but i try and concentrate on smaller targets. Maybe i should change my info to the true stats! Might give me the motivation i need! x

Still a third of the way to your first target. I had 6 stone to lose but only lost 7lbs in the first week, but after 3 weeks I had lost 16lbs. What other diet could you do that on?

very true, i was on WW for ages and i kept dropping a pound here and there. But i just lost the will to live on it cuz i was being so careful and not seeing any results.

Your doing really too. Its the evening i struggle with, that was my munching time! lol

Yay! Well done Kelly, I knew you'd be fab! Why don't you have a bar in the evening? You could cut it into little pieces and keep munching on that? 9lb is an excellent loss xxx

Well done!!! Be patient xx

well done kelly, 9lb is still a very good loss.

kellym2602 said:
Hey Everyone!
So today was my 1st WI and i am down 9 pounds!
Happy with that, but would of liked a little more.
Need to find a bit more willpower for this week! Been reading all your post and everyone seems to be doing really well. x

Well done that's a brilliant loss. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back