Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st WI tomo - help pls

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katys, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. katys

katys Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi, I have my first weigh in with my CDC tomorrow at 11am. I was just wondering, should I not have my shake or drink much water until after the weigh in as I would like an accurate measurement?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    to make it as accurate as possible try to do the same thing each week
    myself I would have drinks shakes as normal and then do the same each week - that way week on week you will get an accurate show of your loss

4. determinator

determinator Banned

like PP says I would do what you usually do ! I have my Weigh ins at 9 am so dont have a shake before and I also dont drink any water before weigh

5. katys

katys Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks Aaleigha thats a good point! I will have my shake as normal but maybe try and drink most of my water after Ive been weighed. Hope I still show a loss!

6. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Please don't worry at all about having your shakes or water - weigh in's shouldn't disrupt the diet. What you weigh at that particular time doesn't really matter as long as you stick to the diet, because you'll lose weight anyway. A very wise person on here told me that ages ago and my new CDC said the same thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.