1st WI tomo - help pls

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by katys, 16 April 2010 Social URL.

1. katys

katys Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi, I have my first weigh in with my CDC tomorrow at 11am. I was just wondering, should I not have my shake or drink much water until after the weigh in as I would like an accurate measurement?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aaleigha

Aaleigha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world all the way
    to make it as accurate as possible try to do the same thing each week
    myself I would have drinks shakes as normal and then do the same each week - that way week on week you will get an accurate show of your loss

4. determinator

determinator Banned

like PP says I would do what you usually do ! I have my Weigh ins at 9 am so dont have a shake before and I also dont drink any water before weigh

5. katys

katys Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks Aaleigha thats a good point! I will have my shake as normal but maybe try and drink most of my water after Ive been weighed. Hope I still show a loss!

6. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Please don't worry at all about having your shakes or water - weigh in's shouldn't disrupt the diet. What you weigh at that particular time doesn't really matter as long as you stick to the diet, because you'll lose weight anyway. A very wise person on here told me that ages ago and my new CDC said the same thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.