1st WI :'(

skinny*me

-2lbs... I know, a loss is better than a maintain or gain but for my 1st week?? I was expecting a lot more as i have been really active too this week - 5 times in the gym, walking...
I officially started sw on Thurs last week but had started heathy eating and gym at the beginning of the week and weighed myself on the scales at the gym last Tues - Don't want to be making excuses but would 2 days really make a difference??
Would someobe mind having a look at my food diary and see if i am doing anything wrong please? :(

I feel your disappointment!

Don't worry though - take a look at my figures. I was quite devastated to lose 1lb in my first week - look at it as your body getting used to the plan!

Look at the following week(s) - I did nothing different - always 100% and stick to plan. I alternate plans, walk 1.5 miles per day, 5 miles+ on a weekend and am alcohol-free!

I also fell for the myth that everyone loses a stone in the first week! not everyone does and it depends on how much you have to lose.

I'll guarantee you'll have a great second week, so long as you stay on plan.

Good luck and don't worry!

Steve

Thanks Steve,
What a journey you have had so far! Thats amazing! Yes, i suppose i am under the false belief that everyone looses alot in the 1st week. I just feel so deflated now as was sure i would have a good loss... but failure is not an options. I will persist! Heres to next week and a better result!
Thank you for your words of wisdom :)

I put half a lb on and felt the world was ending then lost 3lb the following week so don't feel too disheartened. Well done on your loss. xx

ah well done on your loss..

It's my 1st WI tonight and i very much doubt i'll have lost anything, Mainly because it;s taken me a few days to get my head round syns and the plans..!and although isnt the end of the world, is still disappointing..!! esp as when i 1st went to class last week, i heard success stories from all the ladies there in their 2nd week ( 1st WI) and it was 5lb and 6lb losses..!!
:mad:

ah well... roll on 7pm, put me out of my misery!

ah well done on your loss..

It's my 1st WI tonight and i very much doubt i'll have lost anything, Mainly because it;s taken me a few days to get my head round syns and the plans..!and although isnt the end of the world, is still disappointing..!! esp as when i 1st went to class last week, i heard success stories from all the ladies there in their 2nd week ( 1st WI) and it was 5lb and 6lb losses..!!
:mad:

ah well... roll on 7pm, put me out of my misery!

Well done, not bad as you thought and you are heading in the right direction like me :) Now i'm over the initial dissapointment i am glad it was a loss plus Its been mentioned it takes your body time to get used to a change so next week i am hoping for a little more - Do you have your head round the plan a little more? What days do you normally do?

Hi hun

I'm pleased with 1 1/2, would have liked a little bit more, but still, roll on next week =D

I do a mix of EE and Green days, my food Diary is in the FD section.. I'm a fussy eater, and i dont like cooking much.. lol so i'm a bit of a nightmare actually.. lol

How about you? x

I also had first WI this week and also lost 2.5lbs. I think I'd have been happy with that had the consultant not said the week before that your first week is generally your best week and that her other group had more than one 8lb losers! Still at least a loss is the right side of the fence : )

Hi hun

I'm pleased with 1 1/2, would have liked a little bit more, but still, roll on next week =D

I do a mix of EE and Green days, my food Diary is in the FD section.. I'm a fussy eater, and i dont like cooking much.. lol so i'm a bit of a nightmare actually.. lol

How about you? x

I'm easily pleased i think! I tend to eat whatever we have but i'm not very advenurous! Seem to stick to the same things! Good luck for this week, will keep an eye out for your diary, might get some tips!!

x

Good luck to you too x I'm trying spag bol tonight... will be a 1st of not making it with a jar..!! Crazyness.!!

If you wanna buddy up, or need a chat or a q, just pop into my FB or weight loss diary x

=)

Good luck to you too x I'm trying spag bol tonight... will be a 1st of not making it with a jar..!! Crazyness.!!

If you wanna buddy up, or need a chat or a q, just pop into my FB or weight loss diary x

=)

I did a spag bol the other night from scratch for the 1st time and my OH said it was the best he'd ever tasted and it was so easy to make! You'll never use a jar again!
Yeah okay i'll do that :)

Back