1st wi!!

Lp80

Have done 1 week on ww and have lost 4lbs! Woohoo! What an amazing plan! I ate all my weeklies and 3 activity points. Am very pleased :)

It's only my second day but I love the fact that nothing is forbidden and it's teaching me moderation something that I have always struggled with !!! I mainly use my points for healthy things but it's nice to have the odd treat here and there without the guilt trip!!! Well done on losing 4lbs I hope I do that well !!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Well done :)

Well done on your great start! My second wi is on Thurs and feel so motivated. WW definetly suits me better than SW. I love the weeklies - they're my safety net!!! :)

Well done - that is an amazing loss!!! I have my first weigh in tonight and am hoping for a good result too. I also love the fact that I can have a little treat and also finally get to grips with portion control. Good luck for the coming week :D

jimmy's girl said:
Well done - that is an amazing loss!!! I have my first weigh in tonight and am hoping for a good result too. I also love the fact that I can have a little treat and also finally get to grips with portion control. Good luck for the coming week :D

Good luck for tonight honey!

Emerald-thistle said:
Well done on your great start! My second wi is on Thurs and feel so motivated. WW definetly suits me better than SW. I love the weeklies - they're my safety net!!! :)

And I think the portion control aspect of ww really helps :) x

jimmy's girl said:
Cheers - I am delighted bulldogdaisy!!! Shocked too lol. Fingers crossed I can't loose at least a pound a week here on in ;)

Stay focused and you can do it :0) do you have a food diary on here?

Back