1st WI

baps

hi all, just to let you know had first weigh in last night and lost 8lb very happy indeed - just worried about the weekend got family coming up that i have not seen for years and they having big curry tonight and then we are off into town tomorrow night - worried im going to crack under the pressure and eat somethin or have a drink - what would happen if i did?????

really want to stick to it though as really want another big weight loss this week xx

Hi baps. Well done on your weight loss this week, 8lbs is great!

If you eat curry and drink tomorrow night then u probably won't put any of the weight back on, but you probably won't lose much this week either! good luck xx

so will i be ok if i have a few drinks tomorrow then what would you say is the best to have ohhh it really hard i dont really want to spoil all the hard work that i have done but i know how hard this is going to be at the weekend

well done great loss x

I went out last saturday and drank about 6 vodka's with diet coke. and lost 6lbs at WI on the Wednesday. Come to your own conclusion....

lol p.s. I was VERY drunk! And normally that wouldn't touch me.

oh ok - did you have anything to eat as well or just the drink? did it bring you out of ketosis and did you find it hard this week

sorry for all the questions just trying to prepare myself in case i give in and the best thing to do x

baps well done on the loss, i actually had a weekend where i had a curry and a bottle of wine,,, i know but please its so not worth it, not only do you get a taste of food and it becomes twice as hard as the first time as well as all the symptoms of going back into ketosis but i put on a whopping 7lb!!!!!! so it will undo all the work in the first week, try and stay strong hun its so not worth it just for one nite, good luck xx oh and it can be fatal to drink whilst your in Ketosis!!!!! seriously

well it can be really bad to drink whilst in ketosis but i did, and i just got drunk very quickly. i really shouldn't promote drinking without eating - maybe have a piece of bread before you drink but then don't eat anything else. i just went straight back onto my shakes the next morning and carried on as if nothing had happened!

I think Vicky is being a tad optomistic. She had been doing it for a few weeks before her big blow out - this is your first week - your body has only lost water this week, so if you ram you face over the weekend the water retention will be back - each of us is different so who knows how your body will reacct. You have to choose - but I wouldn't risk such a hard earned loss for the sake of a lager and a chicken Korma !! - You don't need food and drink to have a laugh - I am a virtual T total normally and certainly don't believe I am a bore (Oh god I've just bored everyone !!!):D

i'm not being bloody anything - i'm just telling her what my experience was lol

and during my big blow out i put 9lb on but then lost it + 4lbs the following week.

i was merely telling her about my drinking episode last saturday!!

i'm such a bad girl aren't i lolol

well done on ur WI, :D

hi all, just to let you know had first weigh in last night and lost 8lb very happy indeed - just worried about the weekend got family coming up that i have not seen for years and they having big curry tonight and then we are off into town tomorrow night - worried im going to crack under the pressure and eat somethin or have a drink - what would happen if i did?????

really want to stick to it though as really want another big weight loss this week xx

Just don't is all I can say ;)
Well done on the 8lbs!
Trish x

Great loss ! Don't be straying ! Be resolute & firm & before you know it you will be too :)

This is not a diet you can pick up & drop... you do or you don't.... it doesn't work otherwise AND you confuse the bejaysus out of your body...

Good luck ! :) x

the worst that can happen... you could die from drinking in ketosis or become very ill!!! You could slip down the same slope as others and eat and drink then not beable to get back on LT!!!!
Doing LT is a very short period of time compared to anything else.. you do this properly now and you will be slim you eat, cheat or sneak food and you could be well and truly fooked with your weight loss program.....WHY WHY WHY BOTHER MESSING IT ALL UP!!!
Your choice tho ...give into food and risk it or carry on regardless on LT and be SUCCESSFUL!!!!!
Great loss hunni.... keep it up

Great loss, well done!! Please dont eat or drink though this weekend because it will make next few days even harder for you! On my lipotrim notes from chemist it says

'if you jump directly from TFR into a high carbohydrate meal, your glycogen and water stores will fill up excessively, causing an immediate weight gain that may be as much as 7-10 pounds'

All your hard work will be down the drain so stick with it!

Baps, a great first loss. Well done.

Serously, think about this weekend. I have had great fun on nights being teetotal, none of my friends would ever say I am boring (well not to my face!) and they appreciate having someone else driving them home.

You really don't need to drink to have fun and it so is not worth it. Stick with LT and you will be so happy on your next WI. Don't undo your hard work this week.

Good luck.

x

I went out last saturday and drank about 6 vodka's with diet coke. and lost 6lbs at WI on the Wednesday. Come to your own conclusion....

lol p.s. I was VERY drunk! And normally that wouldn't touch me.
If you do this you will be very silly!!!! Please dont follow vickie's advice...its not how lt works... do you want to damage your liver?!?!?!?! No, didn't think so!!!
You may not lose loads on your weigh in and people should not be promoting dangerous habits and say i eat or drank this and still lost loads as it makes people think ..oh, it's ok to do that and then you FAIL!!!!!!!

Back