1st Wk and I'm feeling good !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SUED206, 13 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SUED206

SUED206 New Member

This is my first week on LT and I have to say I am feeling great. Started Tuesday with a little trepidation - What would the shakes taste like? Would I really not feel hungry? Can I drink that much water?

Well 5 days on the ansers are the shakes are okay (Vanilla is better with hot water and coffee to make a Latte). I can honestly say I havent felt hungry at all. Yes I can drink that much water.

Its not all easy though.
    • There have been many trips to the toilet, this can be a bit of an issue when I have to drive travel quite a bit in my job.
    • The shakes / soup are just palletable. I know they are only meant to be that but some days its harder than others to get them down.
    • Still doing the school lunch for my daughter and cooking for a family.
    However that said I have done all of this and not wavered once, infact feel more determined that ever. I am especially pleased to ahve got through a Saturday as this is my norming grazing day of absolute junk !!!!!

I think the fact that I am starting to feel a noticable change in my body I think is really helping me stay focused on what I want to achieve.

To all of you struggling just remember why you started down this path. If you do that I am sure you will stay strong and keep going
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Well done

Irene xx
  4. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done! But exciting times ahead! Weigh in just around the corner!!!! I am excited for you.....I LOVE first week weigh ins!!!!! Good luck hun!
  5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    well done stick with it, hope it all goes easy for you, but if you do get a tough spot we are all here to help

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.