1st wk (returning) WI...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by fingersx, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

yay! I lost 9lbs in my first week back (after 3 yrs. You forget how hard it is to get back into but it is so worth it.

I'm more determined than ever to stick to it 100%, heres to wk 2 WI !....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Hi well done that is fantastic.xx
  4. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

well dun!! :) keep it up hun
  5. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done! That's a fantastic loss for first week back.

I'm really struggling. I've been back for 3 weeks now and have only lost 9lbs in that time. Last time, when I lost 10 stone, I lost 10lbs in my first week and by a month in had lost 2stone. The only difference this time is that I've been doing SS+ - at the insistence of my new counsellor - and it seems to be a major hurdle! My previous counsellor never weighed or measured me and never followed up so when I got to a reasonable weight for me, I came off CD. I kept the weight off for 18 months and had no problems. I became very active and walked and cycled everywhere. I also had two holidays in USA during that time and didn't put on any weight!

In October last year, I got a nasty flu type virus that meant I wasn't able to exercise or even walk much and that's when the trouble started. I began buying food I would never have dreamed of eating before! I couldn't stop eating! I put on nearly 5 stone between October and April when I decided that enough is enough and, as I'm getting married on 18th September, I had to do something about it! So I started back on CD with a new, much more 'on the ball' counsellor.

But it's just all so slow this time - and I'm beginning to wonder if I might be better doing SW - at least I'd lose the same amount as I'm losing now but I'd be eating! The silly thing, I KNOW this diet works - so why isn't it working for me this time? Is it the meal every day?

Watch this space.......!

6. LULEE

LULEE Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Super well done esp after 3 years I know what you mean about the first week too.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.