1stone 5lbs to lose

I survived just...despite 3 blips this week and they were uncontrollable binges brought on my grief but the next day I took it on the chin and persevered. So just had weigh in and I lost 4 lbs. chuffed with that girls. I'm not giving up I'm going to keep going til I get there.

10st 8lbs yayyyy

Starting weight 10.12lbs

well done hun thats brilliant im over the moon too i lost 5.5lbs and 9 inches so bring this week on i have gotta be 100% focused. Have a friend round doing a roast on sunday so i will be eating then but not unti then!!!!!

Made it through yesterday without wine and crisps which was blimin hard work!!!

I am litterally starving today....im dying for some kinda sugar or anything as a matter of fact!!!!! urghhhhhhhhhh

well done hun thats brilliant im over the moon too i lost 5.5lbs and 9 inches so bring this week on i have gotta be 100% focused. Have a friend round doing a roast on sunday so i will be eating then but not unti then!!!!!

Made it through yesterday without wine and crisps which was blimin hard work!!!

That's excellent Missie and you've got sunday to look forward to. Keep going we must do this. ❤️

I had a hundred percent day yesterday I am chuffed after every day I survive. I hope it gets easier.

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Well done hun xxxx

how are you feeling today. Im depressed i just want it to be summer already!

Heyy guys well done on weigh ins and staying good! My god I'd LOVE to be 10 stone 10! You guys really don't have that much to lose compared to me...and yet I'm the one mucking up on the diet!

I had a full 3 day binge this weekend - the works: chocolate, wine, crisps, cake, cheese toasties etc. etc. I should have been weighed in on Tuesday but luckily my consultant could only do tomorrow so I have had a few days to lose as much as i can but I'll be lucky if I've lost anything this week :(

Whats worse - don't know if you guys have had this - but having cheated i'm so peckish all the time! I've cheated on a bit of extra chicken or something almost every day since but its getting easier - i think it was because i came out of ketosis.

Anyway, I'm Very very jealous of both your weight losses right now but I'll use it as motivation for next week and just not worry too much how much i'll have lost tomorrow (I will tell you how much has been lost/gained anyway though)

Soph xxx

Hi hun,

I know its not the same and prob wont make you feel better but i cheated last night too and im really annoyed with myself. It was only two huge milky hot chocolates but im strarving this morning!!!!!
not only this i have an afternoon in the pub to contend with and a takeaway!!!!!

urghhhhhh

Hello my lovelies how you doing?

Well I'm good for a day or two then screwed it up again last night at 8pm arghhhhhhh just wish I could do more than two days. I'm not in ketosis at all. But I suppose I'm doing a version of the 4:3 oh well I can only do it my way and if it comes off slower who cares??? weigh in on Monday.

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Hi hun,

I know its not the same and prob wont make you feel better but i cheated last night too and im really annoyed with myself. It was only two huge milky hot chocolates but im strarving this morning!!!!!
not only this i have an afternoon in the pub to contend with and a takeaway!!!!!

urghhhhhh

Oh well as much as I hope we can all stick to this diet, its nice to know we're all cheating just a little (its not just me!) I have an easy week ahead though so I'll try to be as good as i can but if i need some chicken or half a slice of cheese or whatever I'll just have it...like you said stuffed, we have to do it all our own way and just see what works for us.

I have those ketosis sticks and I'm never really in ketosis...I've stuck to this (near enough) properly for 4 full days now but its still beige/very light pinky depending on the time of day *sigh*

In better news, even With the cheats I lost 3lbs this week which take my total to 15lbs! In 2 weeks! :) very very happy
Good luck everyone

Soph xxxx

Hi hun,

urghhhhhh

Oooopsy... Just can't give up and have to keep trying. How did you get on this afternoon at the pub did you manage to resist temptation?

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Oh well as much as I hope we can all stick to this diet, its nice to know we're all cheating just a little (its not just me!) I have an easy week ahead though so I'll try to be as good as i can but if i need some chicken or half a slice of cheese or whatever I'll just have it...like you said stuffed, we have to do it all our own way and just see what works for us.

I have those ketosis sticks and I'm never really in ketosis...I've stuck to this (near enough) properly for 4 full days now but its still beige/very light pinky depending on the time of day *sigh*

In better news, even With the cheats I lost 3lbs this week which take my total to 15lbs! In 2 weeks! :) very very happy
Good luck everyone

Soph xxxx

15lbs is fantastic well done. I think if you just keep plugging away at it and chipping away at the weight loss regardless of how you doing your reach your final goal in the end. It's just sticking with it and never giving up no matter what. X

Starting weight 10.12lbs

Well done on the 15lbs that's really good x

My pub issue is tomorrow but weigh in first thing so fingers crossed x a pound us better than nothing though x

Hi chick

No too bad drove and had a vodka soda and also chicken sheesh on the saturday but on the sunday i had a roast....epic fail and its been tough to get on the wagon again but im there and trying to stick it out. Im dreading i have put on again :(

Hi chick

No too bad drove and had a vodka soda and also chicken sheesh on the saturday but on the sunday i had a roast....epic fail and its been tough to get on the wagon again but im there and trying to stick it out. Im dreading i have put on again :(

That's really not the end of the world - I'm sure you won't have put on this week defo: vodka, chicken and a roast are all v low carby things and so you haven't done much wrong - Well done for getting back on the wagon though....I know what you mean about it being hard to get back on...Last Saturday I had a boozy lunch with a friend and haven't had a Cambridge day since! Today is my first 'back on the wagon' day and I'm back up at 11 6 *sigh*. Its all the fuss of getting back into ketosis and coming clean to the consultant #dread - I'm going to stop going out full stop it just makes me go on-off-on-off and not lose any real weight for 3 weeks and realistically what's 4 weeks being anti-social to chip off a stone?

Back