2.2lb weight gain this week :-( puzzled?

Susiesox

Was so looking forward to getting on the scales this morning but was reduced to tears as Ihave gained 2.2lb. I have followed my eating plan to the letter and was convinced of a loss this week :sigh:
i had a baby 6 weeks ago and I suppose I am expecting too much too quick maybe?
i have been trudging through snow all week with a buggy and really thought this would have helped my weight loss.
starting to think my new scales are not that great :(.

Hi Susiesox,

Definitely have another look at your scales. Mine are temperamental and I need to have them exactly in the same place, stand in the same way, make sure it was zeroed properly and that the feet are on right :)

Also what were you eating last night? Did you eat quite late? Was it a carbo-y type meal as I have found these are still there in the morning and affect weigh in.

I suggest leaving it for today and then hopping on the scales again in the morning!

Thanks Hules x
I did have roast baby pots with gammon steak. Had just a WW choc Roll and Shapes Carmel Dessert later on. So frustrating. Will weigh again tomorrow x

Let us know how it goes. I gain weight in the middle of the month (I guess when I ovulate) about 2-3lbs and the same Gain before my period. It always disappears eventually. If I drink a lot of water before hand then it helps.

I only know this as I used to weigh myself everyday. So I expect the gain now.

Let us know how your 2nd WI goes

Let us know how it goes. I gain weight in the middle of the month (I guess when I ovulate) about 2-3lbs and the same Gain before my period. It always disappears eventually. If I drink a lot of water before hand then it helps.

I only know this as I used to weigh myself everyday. So I expect the gain now.

Let us know how your 2nd WI goes

I'm the same as you with weight gain when I ovulate, always happens no matter how good I've been!

Wow...weight gain can be due to ovulation too!?? I'm at the time now and was gutted to weigh myself this morning (only in my second week back on WW) to find I have gained even though I have been so good. Oooooh I'm pleased to know it could be down to this :D

Luckily we guys don't have that problem- it must be difficult to cope with when you know you have followed the rules carefully.

Wow...weight gain can be due to ovulation too!?? I'm at the time now and was gutted to weigh myself this morning (only in my second week back on WW) to find I have gained even though I have been so good. Oooooh I'm pleased to know it could be down to this :D

Yay ovulation not.

But sadly it's true. All sorts of weird. It's a wonder us girls cope at all!!!!! One week out for pmt one week out for ovulating.... That's only 2 weeks left for serious loss!!

Back