1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2.5 punds off this week!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Simmy1978, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    whoop whoop so pleased with my weight loss and it was tasting evening so i took in some real goodies!! HEX pizza's made with with WM pitta and slimming world chips and rice pudd made with a little bit of HEXa milk and splenda!

after such a brilliant eveing what did i do?? i've had chocolate cravings for the last 2 days as i'm feeling PMTish so i went into tesco thought i would get one cadburys cream egg! instead? i bought the bag of mini eggs, and had them all!!!:eek: anyway line drawn new day no syns and all!!

could anyone tell me first of all how i can change my ticker as i have now lost 8.5 pounds!:cool::cool: smug smug!! and i got my half stone award and SOW??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    well done on your losses simmy!

yeh draw a line under it and start a fresh...I know your not supposed to but I always have a treat after WI :p

to change your ticker, if you click on it the website comes up n then you just follow the instructions! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.