OMG - I've fallen off the SW wagon in spectatular style this week - HELP!

I heard that some people actually go off the plan for 24/48 hrs and eat everything. They say its agood way in resetting the met rate especially if you have been on the same foods for awhile and weight loss is dropping off. So this liitle session could be positive for you, as long as you get back on the train after that period.

Good luck

Phil x

( Ps Bloody well done with your loss to date you have inspired me with this !!!!)

Great post Princess, I tried to rep you but it won't let me, apparently there's a limit on how much rep you can give in 24 hours!
Anyway, well said chick! xx

Hi JT, I was in your shoes on Tuesday. But I'd been off plan for 3 weeks. And I MEAN off plan, I had Indian, Pizzahut, Chinese and I was eating chocolate instead of meals some days. But in 3 weeks I put on 1.5lb. And now that I'm back I feel a fresh burst of commitment. We sometimes need a break....and try not to worry, the scales may not be as bad as you think.

Thansk everyone, you're all so, so lovely and supportive *group hug*

I'll be girding my loins and going off to group soon - starts at 7pm.
I'll report back in this thread when I return x

Fingers crossed for you that it's not half as bad as you expect. Keep smiling :D

Oh golly, well I've *gained* 6lbs!!!
That's the highest gain I've ever had - and I cried, to be honest.
The cried again when talking about it with the new consultant (who was rather unsympathetic actually)...I need some boosting, to be honest.
*sadly goes and changes her signature*

Today is a new day Jes-yes, you had a gain-but you are not back to where you were before-nothing like it!!! So back to basics, pick yourself up, come on here a lot for support, and sit yourself back on the wagon! do not beat yourself up about it-yes, its a slip, but a pretty minor one!! We are all here for you hun x

Tganks Tracey, it doesn;t feel minor to me lol but I do know what you're saying. If I'd put a stone (or two) back on *then* that would be a disaster, but in the great scheme of things this is just a blip and, hopefully, it'll come off again next week.
I've given away (most) of the remaining Easter chocolate now, so there's only an Easter bunny left in the house which I've put in the fridge and am happy to have him live there for a while.
I'm rereading my Food Optimising book and am trying to think positive thoughts - I am about to have a couple of yogurts for brekkie and then might go and clear out the shed or something *lol*
I should also dig out the Wii and do something on there too.

You can do this you know-its just about digging deep. With us it is the longer road we are looking at, and look how much you have lost-that is amazing-not idle words-I mean it! Good luck hun. x

You will be fine, you can do it!!

Back