Step 1 Sole Source 2.5 stone down, 3 to go...

Hi, you look amazing how long did this take you as I'm hoping to lose 2 stone in 9weeks and 1 day (holiday) really want to feel great in a bikini.

Thanks Hun. If you stick to soul source 100% that is perfectly achievable in 9 weeks! I started jan 1st with a 2 and a half week holiday in the middle and another weekend off a little while back, 3st10 lost in that time!

I just tried a new swimsuit on, I know I look fine, when I turn to the side it's much better than before, yet I still see me of 4 months ago staring back, in my eyes I don't look much different, I guess it's just cos I see myself every day!

Went on a primark binge earlier, bought a load if size 10 things. I'm not actually a 10, I'm a size 10 imposter - since most fashion is floaty or stretch right now I can get away with it! Crazy really but it makes me feel better!

In the pic wiv your dress on you look like a size 10 Hun, your legs are skinny, they are looking good :) I bought a size 10 lipsy dress off eBay, maybe too soon lol but thought it would give me motivation. I'd like to get to 8stone 7 very doubtful as never been that weight. But on day 12 2mora and doing fine still. Well done, your an inspiration ;-) x

In the pic wiv your dress on you look like a size 10 Hun, your legs are skinny, they are looking good :) I bought a size 10 lipsy dress off eBay, maybe too soon lol but thought it would give me motivation. I'd like to get to 8stone 7 very doubtful as never been that weight. But on day 12 2mora and doing fine still. Well done, your an inspiration ;-) x

The ironic thing about you saying is that it is my legs that are the problem still (along with my tummy!) the bottom half of my legs are fine but my thighs haven't moved much, which is probably my swimsuit issue, always has been. Obv my tummy is getting smaller but it's not keeping up with the rest of me, for example I can now fit in my size 12 low rise skinny jeans and have done for about 4 weeks now but can't do the exact same pair up yet in high waisted! I think I'm technically a 13 bottom! So am still wearing my high waist 14s but am pushing it since they a baggy, I'm an in-betweener! But then on the same count I am now fitting most size 10 tops - does this make me a pear?!

I'm sorry, I am a bloody moaner!

Great idea buying a motivator dress! I bought a lovely warehouse size 16 posh one shoulder dress to slim into for my first ever cruise 2 years ago, bought the dress 3 years ago. Was still a size 18ish for the holiday (D'oh, that's why I switched to Cambridge!) but obv it has since fitted, and it's a great feeling, but Deffo buy one at your target size (or near) since unfortunately that size dress slid by without me having an opportunity to actually wear It (grr). Gonna try on my next hol since if I keep my arm down to hide the gape on the side it still looks quite nice (it was a £70 dress after all, I will bloody wear it!!)

Just make sure your not disheartened when it doesn't fit when you think it should, lipsy dresses are mega small, I bought a lipsy maxi for my hol in feb and couldn't quite pull it off (too tight on the belly) it's a size 14 and only properly fits me now when in general I'm not really a 14.

Wow 8st7? Are you quite petite since that's a low number! Saying that, once I get to target and through the steps I do kinda secretly hope to get to 9st so I have that half stone buffer between my actual weight and my original target of 9.5stone!

I'm struggling today with all the BBQ smells going on but haven't caved some how lol. I'm 5ft2 and weigh 10.9 at mo so need to get this bulge gone. How tall r u? U look like a different person, can't believe how much you have lost. And it's ok to moan, I don't think anyone will ever be 100% happy, unless there lucky enough to afford surgery lol. U dnt have to answer but do you have excess skin now coz I'm worried bout that :-( skinny Minnie thoughts to you x

I'm struggling today with all the BBQ smells going on but haven't caved some how lol. I'm 5ft2 and weigh 10.9 at mo so need to get this bulge gone. How tall r u? U look like a different person, can't believe how much you have lost. And it's ok to moan, I don't think anyone will ever be 100% happy, unless there lucky enough to afford surgery lol. U dnt have to answer but do you have excess skin now coz I'm worried bout that :-( skinny Minnie thoughts to you x

Ah I see! I'm 5ft5 also weighing 10.9 today lol. Well, I've kinda always had bingo wings (ugh, thats not right when im in my 20s!) so theyre kinda just there but not so full, I have massive stretch marks on my belly from when I ballooned really quickly a few years back, which now have gone kinda crinkly, and my belly button has a bit of a horizontal crease, I'd call it sad looking. so not excess skin as such since those areas are still holding excess fat lol, but I certainly don't have the body I had always imagined I would have after loosing weight. So now I'm getting strict with scrubbing, using bio oil and palmers firming cream, will start swimming soon, then just hope for the best!! I've never had a nice body but would quite like nice-ish!

Starting to worry that another stone won't be enough to shift this tummy and the thunderous thighs though, gonna play it by ear I guess, or maybe it is just that i do have to get off my ass and do some exercise - which I don't enjoy in the least!

I bet your more gawjuss than you realise Hun. I think mini goals are the way forward, not like me aiming for 8 and a half straight away :( but just got weighed and lost 5lb so that's 13lb on 14 days, but know it's gonna proper slow from now :-( not good for the motivation, but I can have a bar a day from today :) I'm gonna grab some bio-oil now u said that, do they sell it in litres lol ;-) hope your doing well. Skinny *****es we shall be. I really need and desperately want this to work

Take care hun x

you look fab im starting asap waiting on a rep to call me :) im 13 stone and want to lose 2 stone :)

I bet your more gawjuss than you realise Hun. I think mini goals are the way forward, not like me aiming for 8 and a half straight away :( but just got weighed and lost 5lb so that's 13lb on 14 days, but know it's gonna proper slow from now :-( not good for the motivation, but I can have a bar a day from today :) I'm gonna grab some bio-oil now u said that, do they sell it in litres lol ;-) hope your doing well. Skinny *****es we shall be. I really need and desperately want this to work

Take care hun x

Aw thanks hun. think my losses might be slowing now, only did 2lbs this week, secretly hoping it's a glitch as I still want to get to target before hold mid-june and I need at least 3lbs a week for that!

I am rubbish at moisturising/scrubbing/oiling - I NEED to get it into my routine quick smart!!

And it will work!! I am living proof, a few months of your life is all it takes to do something we've all wanted for years!!

you really do look amazing hun and i get so excited ready your posts i start tomo took before pics last night ewwwwwwwwwwwww my belly hanging over yukkk

I cannot wait to get into a size 12! Did you have a size goal before hand and reach it then keep going

I cannot wait to get into a size 12! Did you have a size goal before hand and reach it then keep going

Nope, goal has always been 9.5stone, although now I would like to be a size 10 so I kinda hope that happens by target. I've already got some size 10 tops and a dress but I think I'm getting away with it where fashion is quite floaty and the dress is elasticated! I want to be a real size 10, not a pretend one lol. Actually my biggest goal is to loose this bloody belly! And honestly - there is every chance I could be a size 10 and it still be there! Which is why I am determined to start swimming!

Can u drink normal tea on the plan

Without milk! If you make it really weak it's ok, I always have sweetener in tea (tablet). You could have a splash I milk, milk is allowed on SS+ but depends how strict on SS you want to be, I let myself have a proper cuppa yesterday and only drank half, realised I only really enjoy tea with sugar! I live on peppermint tea and sometimes fruit tea in between, it's an ongoing argument if fruit tea is allowed but it has never effected my losses so I just have it!

Back