• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2.5 stone down

Yay,

Weighed in last Tuesday and wanted to have lost 4lbs to get me to 2.5 stone and I made it. Not bad for 4 weeks :) Am just hoping to have lost something by next Tuesday as I had Xmas dinner yesterday. I didn't overeat though so am a little worried that if I don't lose, does this mean I can never eat normal food again!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Well done on your weight loss. I had treats for 3 days over christmas and a full christmas dinner and I lost 2lbs, so it is possible to still lose whilst eating normally but I did keep on diet for 4 days so perhaps that helped me.

Thanks Keira and well done :)
My weigh-in was tonight and I lost 4lbs so not as bad as I thought it would be.

Yay,

Weighed in last Tuesday and wanted to have lost 4lbs to get me to 2.5 stone and I made it. Not bad for 4 weeks :)
Am I misreading this or are you saying you've lost 2.5 stone in 4 weeks?

If yes then WOW!!!

Hi Lynne,

No you're not misreading it thankfully :p I lost 16lbs in my first week so that's where most of it was lost. Hoping I have made it to my next target of 3 stone lost on Tuesday.

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
And there I was, proud of my first 4 pounds haha, really well done, keep up the good work :)

You are right to feel proud of your 4lbs Just Peachy it's a fantastic achievement.

I have a lot more weight to lose than you as well which is why my first week's loss was so big I think.

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
Thanks Phoenix, we've both done really well for ourselves, so congrats to us both lol.

So do you think that the weight loss is directly proportional to your starting weight?

I'm not sure tbh. I think to begin with it is but then I think as the weeks go by it evens out. I know that on LL they say you should lose between 3-4lbs a week regardless of weight and I now seem to be doing that.

Lost another 10lbs since 30 December. 3.5 stone in 6 weeks. Really chuffed with it and only 1.5 stone to my first big target. Yay! :D