2.5 stone to lose by May!

I'd like to join I'm too - I've just had my second baby and I'd like to lose 3 stone by my husband's birthday mid May. I'm following Slimming World too, but just doing it from home as life with a toddler and newborn is just too hectic for classes! Looking for some support and motivation from here instead!

Welcome to Minimins Clare u will get loads of help &support on here good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd like to join I'm too - I've just had my second baby and I'd like to lose 3 stone by my husband's birthday mid May. I'm following Slimming World too, but just doing it from home as life with a toddler and newborn is just too hectic for classes! Looking for some support and motivation from here instead!

Hey! Welcome! I'm new to this too so I'm I finding the support on here really helpful! Anything we can help you with just ask!

Hi ladies im looking at loosing 1 and a halfish by may for the wedding dress search! Go away on the 24th so going to stay on plan till then and try and choose better options when im away i.e fish or lean steaks. How is every1 doing this week?

Hi ladies!

I'm looking to lose 1.5 stone by that time which will hopefully get me to target and drop a dress size.

How have you all done so far? x

Back