• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 and a Half Men

scottye87

Back after 6 years of ups and downs...
YEAH! Really great show, the 3 of them together flows so well, the jokes bounce off eachother so easily. I love it, Not seen too many of the newer serieses but seen endless repeats of the older ones where jake is pre deep voiced lol.

Love it! Not so sure he's acting or if its a bit close to real life for him of the papers are to believed...:)

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Gotta agree its excellent
one of the better american imports

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
I'd never seen it until this week when I happened to flick it on as there was nothing else worth watching. It's actually really funny! Although if it was a choice between Frasier and 2 and a Half Men I'd still choose Frasier to watch! :)

Charlie Sheen was quite good looking when he was younger, although not as nice-looking as his older brother Emilio during the Breakfast Club and Mighty Ducks days ;) xx

I love 2 And A Half Men! I could watch it all day every day! Its so funny and never gets old!

MissUno

World Class Oddball
I love TAAHM, so funny. Charlie Sheen's personal life may reflect his character, but his personal life ain't none of my business, so I just enjoy the show.