2 bags of sugar!!!!!.... :@)

sammyd

morning all,
phew WI this morning was fabulous, 4lb.. and that's dipped me in to a brand new stone!!.. little disappointed as that's 2wks waisted as im back in the same place i was 2wks ago.. "but as the sammy way goes".. bugger it, tomorrows another day... been a very good week, had a BBQ most days as i will again today! normally that spells danger, but its a healthy way to cook and ive been doing massive veggie kebabs and chicken breasts for me..... "and seems to have paid off"

.... and for those with a bizarre interest in my windy bottom.. cutting back on the bran seems to have worked a bleedin treat! so everyone's happy....
now im thinking its meeee you need to thank for this amazing october weather! im sure its me and me alone that's single handedly sorted the ozone layer out giving you this wonderful weather! "so there"... that's my theory and im sticking to it.......... :rolleyes:
have a great week ye all, and don't forget your flu jabs, dunno what made me say that.. uuuurgh :eek:

Mmmmm bbq sounds good :) and awesome bout the loss!! X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

4lbs :) I wish I could lose like that.

If you are responsible for less of a hole in the ozone Sammy then I thank you . Could you please carry on into next year

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
4lbs :) I wish I could lose like that.

If you are responsible for less of a hole in the ozone Sammy then I thank you . Could you please carry on into next year

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think it would cost me my marriage!!..
Mmmmm after some careful consideration, I'll do it, lol lol
Don't think I've been repairing the ozone layer just adding to it.. Did you know that cows produce more ozone reducing gas than cars?.. Billy conally said it the other night so must be true!!!
Enjoy the sunshine babe, for a long hard winter is looming!!
85 sleeps till Christmas... That'll cheer you up I'm sure lol xx

morning all,
phew WI this morning was fabulous, 4lb.. and that's dipped me in to a brand new stone!!.. little disappointed as that's 2wks waisted as im back in the same place i was 2wks ago.. "but as the sammy way goes".. bugger it, tomorrows another day... been a very good week, had a BBQ most days as i will again today! normally that spells danger, but its a healthy way to cook and ive been doing massive veggie kebabs and chicken breasts for me..... "and seems to have paid off"

.... and for those with a bizarre interest in my windy bottom.. cutting back on the bran seems to have worked a bleedin treat! so everyone's happy....
now im thinking its meeee you need to thank for this amazing october weather! im sure its me and me alone that's single handedly sorted the ozone layer out giving you this wonderful weather! "so there"... that's my theory and im sticking to it.......... :rolleyes:
have a great week ye all, and don't forget your flu jabs, dunno what made me say that.. uuuurgh :eek:

I had a feeling it could be you and your bottom that was responsible :p

Well done this week on getting rid of last weeks gain hun... :)

Back