2 day break

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shivaun, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. shivaun

shivaun Member

HI i am going on a short birthday break me and my hubby and he has paid for food that is self service ( he booked it as a surprise before i started lipotrim) what shud i do regarding eating i have been on lipotrim for 2 weeks on weds i dont know what to eat, chicken fish etc just little amounts i have been told has anyone else done this if so what happened ??????:break_diet:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    As far as I know from reading posts protein and salads is best. White meat and fish - stay away from the carbs!!! Bad Bad Carbs:p

Just keep your portions small - you shouldnt be able to eat larger ones anyway as your stomach should have shrunk.

Im going away end of Sept for 4 nights and was thinking of coming off it for then as well so let me know how you get on
  4. shivaun

shivaun Member

Thankyou for that i will let u know how i get on :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.