2 days in, feeling good!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chloecat, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. chloecat

chloecat Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Been doing EE for 2 days now and feel great! I am usually so bloated and lethargic at home as I eat so much rubbish around lunchtime. By mid afternoon I usually feel so sleepy. But have eaten well, not been hungry and already feeling much healthier and brighter. Am worried as I'm not sure if I'm doing the 1/3 superfood thing properly, as I really struggle eating too many vegetables as I dislike them so much. But am really hoping I get some results.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Chloecat. Sounds like the plan is working well for you. I couldnt believe how much more energy i seemed to have, especially at the gym.
    You said you are worried about having 1/3 of superfree. what kind of meals have you being having? what kinds of veg do you like? it doesnt matter if you seem to eat alot of the same veg. Or coould you try having a bowl of fruit before your dinner then, just fill 2/3 of your plate?
    Maybe do a food diary and let people comment on how you could improve anything your are not sure on? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.