2 HE Q's

MissShiraz

Could anyone please tell me what cereal bars count as HEB

I no longer go to a group and i loved HIFI bars, i have tried Alpen lights but wondered what others are available.

Also i remember someone mentioning a HE you could use as a pizza base and fancied giving it a try this week, so if anyone could help i would be immensely grateful. :D

Thankyou xx

As far as my book says, besides Alpen light and hi fi you can have on a Red/green/EE day

1 kelloggs all bran honey and oat bar (27g bar)

2 Ryvita goodness bars any variety (23g bar)

1 Ryvita goodness luxury bar any variety 35g bar)

HTH :D

Sorry Ryvita don't make those cereal bars any more but you can have these ones from sainsbury:

BGTY apple and blackcurrent
BGTY apricot and peach
BGTY pink grapefruit multigrain
BGTY maple multigrain
BGTY honey, nut, fruit and seed

Tesco Healthy Living Apricot and Oat crumble
Something Xtra Cranberry and Chocolate (never heard of this one)

And 2 x Weetabix Oaty bars (any variety)

Sorry Ryvita don't make those cereal bars any more but you can have these ones from sainsbury:

BGTY apple and blackcurrent
BGTY apricot and peach
BGTY pink grapefruit multigrain
BGTY maple multigrain
BGTY honey, nut, fruit and seed

Tesco Healthy Living Apricot and Oat crumble
Something Xtra Cranberry and Chocolate (never heard of this one)

And 2 x Weetabix Oaty bars (any variety)

Hi Circes where is this info, i've only been going 8 weeks and its not in my books, is it in he new ones or on sw site (hadn't see it on there) can you point me in the right direction in case there is anything else I have missed :D

Thank you

This is from the website. Obviously they can only put so much info in the book due to lack of space. If you use the password your consultant gives you to logon to the member's site you'll find the full HE lists under the eat and slim section.

Thank-you!

Just found my book :)

I've been looking for those Ryvitga bars everywhere no wonder i cannot find them, pmsl!

This is from the website. Obviously they can only put so much info in the book due to lack of space. If you use the password your consultant gives you to logon to the member's site you'll find the full HE lists under the eat and slim section.

Thank you for that, will have a look. I have not seen those bits :D

Sorry, but it's only 1 weetabix oaty bar for a healthy extra folks!

Back