2 new 36E bras going for free!!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I'm a bit worried about my boobs going down and down, but they are and I'm stuck with it! :eek: I broke the golden rule and bought a cup size in an elasticated bra the same as an underwired bra (they should always be one size smaller), and the cups are far too baggy now.

I don't want these bras and am happy to send them to anyone who might want them. I'll warn you now, they are very boring 'daytime' bras, in plain white and plain peach polyester that come up quite high (one not even out of the bag). Let me know anyway. :)

(PS. As I'm now a 36E in an underwired bra, I don't know if I should be looking at 36D or 36DD for an elasticated? I suppose the best thing to do is go and get refitted!)

Jacey, you really should go and get measured, i was shocked to find my size was a 34f, omg, I was wearing a 38 DD i was so wrong, problems i have now is finding one in that size very difficult in the cheap places. Have to go to boutiques instead very pricey. Its so good of you give your things away.

Ooh...if you still have these could I have them?My 38's are all on the tightest hooks and are getting loose!

Ooh...if you still have these could I have them?My 38's are all on the tightest hooks and are getting loose!
They're yours! PM me your address and I'll pack them up and send them off. :)

You're a star!!!Thank you so much!!!! :) PM'ing you now.

Can I ask where you all go to get measured and what do they actually do??. I wear a 36F but I think its a bit wrong as the back is feeling loose.

Can I ask where you all go to get measured and what do they actually do??. I wear a 36F but I think its a bit wrong as the back is feeling loose.

years ago i got measured in m&s same day in debenhams both different sizes now i have been losing weight i have no idea what size i keep wearing my sport bra which is 36dd .. but little lose i do have 38f & 36 e mainly
when will they come up with a system that works !

Jacey I don't want a bra, but I do have a M&S black bra in a 34D/DD if you fancy it? Its underwired.

My mum bought it in the sale for £1 given that "losing weight, this might fit" *thrusts bra at me*

so if you'd like it PM me an address and I'll send it off?

years ago i got measured in m&s same day in debenhams both different sizes now i have been losing weight i have no idea what size i keep wearing my sport bra which is 36dd .. but little lose i do have 38f & 36 e mainly
when will they come up with a system that works !

I tried debenhams and was just handed a few to try on and was a 36e in a lepel bra and a 34F in a freya one:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

so hard to know ... i guess trying them on but i hate getting undressed in changing rooms !

damn this thread, kept dreaming (amongst other things) about trying on Jayceys Bras and sending them bach because they were too big.

Jacey I don't want a bra, but I do have a M&S black bra in a 34D/DD if you fancy it? Its underwired.

My mum bought it in the sale for £1 given that "losing weight, this might fit" *thrusts bra at me*

so if you'd like it PM me an address and I'll send it off?
Hi, that's very sweet of you, but I'm not quite a 34 around me just yet!! :eek: (I have quite a big ribcage and I reckon I'll never be less than a 36, even my cup size is rapidly deflating! :sigh:)

I always think the best place to go to get measured is a department store, where they have a big lingerie department and where they have trained fitters. (That's where I found out that an underwired bra should always be a cup size larger than an elasticised one - it's never failed me yet!)

Here's a pretty foolproof guide of how to measure yourself for a bra (even though I'd still only trust a fitter myself!):-

Bra size calculator: How to measure your bra size | BeCheeky.com

Having looked at this, I can see that I should have bought these bras in a 36DD (wonder why that's the only double size in the list? :confused:) - at least until my boobs have settled down into what they're eventually going to become! :rolleyes: My underwired 36Es from Asda are doing me fine at the moment, but that could change I guess (my friends are being very diplomatic and saying that I now look "more in proportion", which sounds as if I must have looked a tad top heavy before, lol :D).

Boobs, eh? Who'd have 'em?! ;)

damn this thread, kept dreaming (amongst other things) about trying on Jayceys Bras and sending them bach because they were too big.
:8855::8855:

Last edited:
Thanks Jacey - i will be measuring my self later just popping out , but had a quick peep it looks good !

i am with you i wish i could have my 34 B bras back from when i was 16 that was the idea size in my eyes i loved it ! these big boobs just make me look fatter and tops smaller !

Now see, this doesn't work for me-according to that site I should wear 42B....if I tried that I would a)have a bra that was waaaaay too loose at the back and b)would never squueze my boobs into such a small cup.
The bra I'm wearing right now(measured for and bought 3 weeks ago) is a 38E(slightly too big on the back), another bra I have(new) is a 38DD(slightly too big on the back), and my last one is 36DD(perfect at the back,slightly too small on the cups).Weird!!!

Back