2 or 3 packs??

sal210707

Have been on TS for 3 days but have found it really hard. Today I had 2 packs and then a green salad and prawns. Do u have to have 3 packs for WS or can you get away with 2? seems sully to add those calories when I am having a meal?? Bit confused. I want to mix and match TS and WS...also if I am not yet in ketosis( which I feel I am not as starving) will adding a meal affect me getting into ketosis? Wish it would get here quick!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You need to have 3 packs every day regardless of which plan you're following

Why though? If I add a healthy nutritious meal? Is it the packs that force ketosis?

Ok, thank u... I'll make sure I have my 3rd... I guess then I can see if I really need meal... Thanks for your advice.

starlight is totally right ... prawns and salad leaves do not contain 1/3 of all the vitamins , minerals and nutrients you need to stay healthy . It is really important that you have your 3 packs , some people even find their losses arent as good if they skip a pack

What is interesting is that taking three packets actually increase your weight loss. So as above - its three packets and a meal, not instead of.
GSQ

Ok, does it matter when you have meal? I ate today at lunch and then just had a shake at 5... Can I then have a bar later? Even if not hungry? Sorry .. All these questions!

Back