2 or 3 points left??

mummyoffour

Twice this week I had 2-3 points left, I didn't want to just eat for sake of it, should I have used them??

on other days I had used some of my weekly points so I have had different points each day.

thanks

I wouldn't worry if you have one or two left, I am often the same. If I have a couple left of an evening, I occasionally have a WW Bar and a cup or tea or Highlights hot choc...

Howie said:
I wouldn't worry if you have one or two left, I am often the same. If I have a couple left of an evening, I occasionally have a WW Bar and a cup or tea or Highlights hot choc...

Thanks, I did have a ww bar one night, but was so stuffed so the next night I thought it would be mentally healthier not to. Thanks ?

Totally agree, no point eating just for eatings sake :)

I'm usually in the same position, to be completely honest, and I really wouldn't worry about 2 or 3 points. Occasionally I'll use them up on a Cup a Soup (they tend to range from 2pp to 4pp depending on the flavour)...quite taken to the cream of asparagus flavour soup. Very tasty, and quite nice with the cold evenings we've had lately. :)

Back