2 people

bo_lady

2 people today said I look thinner!! Only on day 4 of ss it must be my bloated tummy going down!!!!!

Makes me feel good though and will help me get thru day 4!!!

Excellent! Great motivation too eh. Imagine what they'll be saying when you've lost 10% etc!!!

Keep it up ;)

awww, congratulations, thats awesome. I bet its motivated you to keep at it. Weightloss comments always leave me with a big grin on my face, lol.

I hope you continue to have fab comments and all the best for the remainder of week 1 :).

Keep up the fab work xx

Maybe baby- just was reading your profile you are doing great also

Thank you USAgirl. I have been finding 790 a little difficult because of the size of the portions, i think they're huge :rolleyes:, lol. But i'm hanging in there.:)

I hope you are doing well :)

I have just read on your profile that you are a mental health therapist. I think everyone in the mental health field are wonderful people, they really do help you get your life back togther and their impact is immense. I am talking from experience.

Keep up the fab work , both with CD and your occupation :) xx

Hi bo-lady, Well done it must be great when people start to notice your losing the weight.
If you dont mind me asking when you were eating did your tummy bloat and make you at least a size larger?? Sorry tis just that I had all that befor I started on cd and it seems to have settled now.
Sorry to ask.

Yeh def!! My tummy was always bloted!! And I used to get bad pain too cos I had eaten so much crap food!!!

But like u since this diet it has gone down and can now see what I really need to lose!!!

Anna xx

Sorry was reading the other posts lol,
I used to be the same but the last 3 days not had tummy pain (just the tight throat) my tummy used to be so tender I couldnt touch it,
Im happy for you that its noticing, I bought a load of clothes 2 weeks ago and although I fit into this lovely summer dress from new look it was tight on my tummy (made me look about 6 months pregnant!) so my goal is to fit into it nicely by 28th july. hope I do it. Keep up your good work too xxx

Back