2 quick questions :)

Hey anothergirl,
yes the water is very important as they always say on here "the more you drink the more you shrink".But it does help flush everything out.
You can the shakes all together whenever you like morning,noon or night as long as you have them.

I turn most of mine into long drinks, by increasing the quantity of water I add.

Just remember that doubling up your shakes can mean bombarding your body with a huge dose of vits and minerals. This can result in dizziness, diarrhoea and headaches. It can also cause a slump later in the day because your body will be wanting energy but not be getting it making you very tired. Best thing is to spread them out evenly and maybe start watering them down slowly until you get them to a pint. Not gloopy then.

I don't count this extra water but it really dies make a huge difference to my weight loss.

You should check with your cd consultant but agree with one of the other posts the vitamins and minerals can cause nausea and diaorrhea (even when 3 packs are spread out over the day). I imagine you'd feel worse if you had them all in one go. The water added to a shake does not count towards the recommended daily water intake so you must drink at least 2 a bit litres of water a day. Again if you spread it out it is more managable.

Back