2 shakes or 3???

For 2 days there i just had 2 aday but mostly take the three. Taking 2 aday does it boost your weightloss?
Also increasing water do you get a boost in your weightloss

There must be something wrong with me but I need my three shakes... I try to space them four hours apart and when it's time for another one I am well ready for it I would feel quite sick untill I take it!!! Water, crushed ice and shake any flavour blended is selfish for me can't do the soup!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

You really are risking damaging your health if you don't take all 3

If you're struggling so much perhaps you should think about moving to another VLCD that you'll find more palatable. You just can't keep skipping packs

There must be something wrong with me but I need my three shakes... I try to space them four hours apart and when it's time for another one I am well ready for it I would feel quite sick untill I take it!!! Water, crushed ice and shake any flavour blended is selfish for me can't do the soup!!!

I'm the same. I need all three shakes to get through the day. I actually don't mind them but I'm fast going off the strawberry one. Vanilla is my favourite and I like to put a bit of it in my coffee. I haven't tried the flapjacks yet. Do they fill you up like the milkshakes?

I would suggest taking all three shakes per day as they are your vital minerals and vitamins for the day and if you dont take them, I think in the long run it will affect your health.

I have to have three shakes a day and I am always ready for the shake. I have one at 10am, 2pm and 6pm everyday!

When I did LT the first time I often used to have 2 shakes, and my fingers got really really cold. This time round I normally have 3 and I have to say I haven't suffered nearly as much. Starlight is right, you really won't get enough vitamins and minerals if you only have 2 all the time. Haven't gone onto the flapjacks yet - that joy awaits me!!

I'm just giving myself something to 'look forward' to!! I can't eat the soup, have gone off the strawberry shake, and I'm down to vanilla and chocolate. Will wait until I get really fed up and then hit the flapjacks! Actually I'm not even sure why they are called flapjacks! If I made flapjacks that looked like that I'd never hear the end of it lol!

i got 1 of the soup on thursday but havent had it yet.. is it nice?

I like the soup, I have it for my dinner every night, its quite nice to have a hot meal in the night time, it sort of tricks my mind into thinking Im have a proper meal, if that makes sense!?

Yes i agree re the soups - make you feel like you're having a meal!

I think this time around, they have really really helped me - and I can see myself staying on it for alot longer, now I've tried and loved the soups

jane xx

Il have to try it for my tea.. When you drink more water does it boost your weightloss?

Ok - I think ill give the soup another whirl as atm everything I drink is cold and I think I could do with warming up a bit!

Yeah the soup is good- you get used to it! Just downed my third one there now but i really find it hard sometimes to have the third one! really making the effort now though!!

I have hot vanilla shake with coffee in the morning, every morning & I've just started saving a bit for a cup of tea that I drink at the same time so I feel like I'm having breakfast & a cup of tea!
I have a strawberry shake for lunch which I'm going off rapidly.
Then I have hot chocolate for my tea and alternate between mint choc & plain choc.

As for the chicken soup I overdosed on my second week the first time I did LT and I can't even stand the thought of it.

Flap jacks are ok,for me they are nice enough to eat and satisfy my want to chew but they are not nice enough for me to want to eat another one. When I did exante I could eat their bars none stop until all Gone so I think it's beneficial the flapjacks aren't too tasty!

My pharmacist said one of his successful LTrimmers only had chocolate shakes for every single meal!!!! And she says it's what kept her going?!? So I guess each to their own & only u know what tastes u like& what works for u. I usually have 2-3 flapjacks per week for occasions that I need to be seen to be eating or that I can't get home to use blender!

Xx

Ps. I always have all 3 shakes I don't think I could miss any of them out and to echo what others have said it can't b healthy. I think it may even make side effects worsen which is not a good thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do you di the hot Vanilla shake? I always make mine with coffee but have it cold. Also how do you make mint choc? That sounds nice! Could do with a bit of variety!

Hot choc vanilla.I make my vanilla shake with a little water,make a black coffee separately then add the shake to the coffee and top up with hot water.
Mint choc - make a peppermint tea leave it to go cold.then use the peppermint tea to make the choc shake and then add hot water (if they aren't hot enough put them In microwave to warm up) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Frecklesy - I'll give it a go - anything for a bit of a change! x

Back