2 shakes or not???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All

at the moment i am on 1500kcal plan, have been for a week, i have been having my shake and what i am allowed but when i weighed my self this morning i had put on 2lbs! it's not totm and i don't know what i am doing wrong to be honest, i am finding it a struggle as it is but it do feel like i'm spending money and not achieving anything, do anyone else feel like this at all? or is it just me?

should i go on to the 2 shakes a day plan, or stick to what i am doing for the time being? can't really afford 2 shales a day at present but i want to feel i am getting somewhere instead of no where. iykwim

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i would contact your cdc,my mum was doing 2 shakes and a meal and they said she was not eating enough.so she has 3 shakes and a 790 meal now and has lossed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.