2 Stone 4lbs in 4 weeks! I love CD

Congratulations FF what an amazing acheivement. I was thinking about your posts the other day! I thought I must look out for that post where the lady has lost such alot of weight in such a short time and there you are with another amazing restult! :happy096:

Very well done :D apart from the water and being 100% do you have any top tips for those day's it gets abit grim :)

Distraction is a good tool. I do all the spa treatments etc. Watch supersize v superskinny (or similar) on youtube. Sorted out my wardrobe got piles to throw, piles to keep and clothes that I will fit into soon. I read. Just dance and zumba on the wii fit. I have bought the Beck book. Come on here and read other sucess stories. I have lots of incentives coming up. Focus on the weight loss and how it makes me feel. Clothes shopping. Jayne x

Last edited:
Thanx. I am so determined sick of playing the diet game.

Wow, your all doing fab! im not really sure what CD involves, could someone please enlighten me? I am on SW,, and am 2 stone lighter after 16 weeks. Nothing compared to some of your loses.

x

Its hard but worth it. Its like going cold turkey and taking food out of the equation for a while. Not hungry as in ketosis I am however learning to cope with my cravings and get them under control.

flab fighter said:
Thanx. I am so determined sick of playing the diet game.

Well you keep going like this you certainly won't be playing the diet game maybe spin the bottle game though :) xxxx

Well week 8 weigh in and another 5 lbs gone :D Now at 3st 11lbs. Should get 4 stone by next week. I am getting clothes out of my wardrobe that didn't fit before :D love that! only bought a few items for the summer. Jayne x

Day 2...

Hello everyone im a new starter to CD and Im on day 2... ohhh i dont feel as hungry as yet but having the shakes and emotional... xx

flab fighter said:
Well week 8 weigh in and another 5 lbs gone :D Now at 3st 11lbs. Should get 4 stone by next week. I am getting clothes out of my wardrobe that didn't fit before :D love that! only bought a few items for the summer. Jayne x

Congrats on ya weigh in huni that is great news!!!!! :D what a lovely feeling getting out new clothes :D xxxxx

Flab fighter - your doing amaziningly well, you must be very proud of yourself.
How quick have these 8 weeks gone? Imagine doing another 8 weeks and where will you be ....
Very Very Very well done you.

Amazing you !!! Well done ... Reading this keeps me going ... Thank you. !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanx guys this forum is fab so supportive. Now at 4st 2lbs in 9 weeks :D:D:D:D:D

Well Done thats amazing, keep up the good work xx

Back