2 stone and a bit to go...

steff92xx

Hey all...

I'm starting slim and save on the 2nd and I can not wait!

In the past year I have gone from 9st13 to 11.13 and I feel absolutely disgusting being only 5ft4! I'm currently at 11.3 after trying to cut back before Christmas but its too slow for me to stick too and I can't seem to get under that weight! I've tried every diet under the sun and I'm only 21, when it comes too food I really struggle with eating the right choices.... And what better way to learn that food is only fuel and I don't need the nice chocs and cakes, than to cut out the food completely for now!

I have always loved my night out with the girls and never missed a night out, and the past 6 months I have turned into a hermit because I feel so uncomfortable with the way I look, so time to take control and get back to being happy :) my aim is for 9st and I am determined to get there!!!!

Good luck all
Xx

Good luck hun, here to follow x

Posting to follow your journey x Good Luck!

Thanks both

Little worried at the fact in out tomorrow night instead of tonight and will no doubt be starting on a hangover where I usually eat all the greasy food in sight... But I refuse to let myself have another day off and WILL be going ahead as planned no matter how I feel!!!

Aww lovely dont worry ahead of time, just take it slow when you start. I find sns is better when i have a hangover, seems to be my little detox. Thinks its probably all the water you have to drink ;)

Hi Stef

Reading your diary is like reading about myself!! I'm 22 and in the past two years I've gained two stone and I have become a hermit too!! I used love getting dressed up and going out with the girls doing the whole tanning, nails and prep the day before .... I went out the other week and wore a dress I wore in may this year BUT had to wear it with a jacket and black tights :s!!! So not me at all!!!

So I'm to subscribe. I'm starting tomorrow and I cannot wait!!!! I'm aiming for around 9.7-10stone.

Happy New Year xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very alike em! I'm exactly the same, if I go out on now the odd occasion ill have to wear tights because my legs are so disgusting! Come the summer we'll be rocking the short shorts and dresses and enjoying going out like we used too :)
Isn't it scary how fast it goes on and we don't realise till we've gotten so much heavier... Wish it would come off just the same!

Beat of luck for tomorrow Hun, I've subscribed to your thread and will be following!

9st something here we both comeeee ... Eeeek!

X

Hello welcome I'm restarting on 1st so can help you along :)

Best of luck willpower! How are you finding today so far?

Soooo... I have a bit of bad and good news the same time, I won't be going out tonight, therefore no hangover which will make the day easier. But the reason I'm not going out is I have woken u with such a bad case of tonsillitis that I can't even swallow my coffee! I've been on antibiotics, on day 4 of them, was getting so much better and now it's come back with a vengeance! At least I won't be having no solid foods tomorrow... Ill have to get them down me no matter how long it takes me!

Hello Hun

Yesss it's so scary how almost one day you wake up and ur heavy before you have even realised!!! I do wish it would come off as quick but I'm also hoping with the hard work I do now I will remember that when I start eating again!!! And hopefully know how hard it was the first time round!!

So sorry to hear ur not well!!! :(!! Sending well wishes ur way!!!

I'm half way through day 1! Bit hungry but mainly tired from walking my puppy :) so a bit of a grump atm haha. Bring on ketosis!!!!!

Xxx

Very scary, and as much as I want it to come off overnight I know it's going to be hard work! I'm hoping this diet is going to address how I think about food and the unhealthy relationship I have with food and I can not wait for it haha!

Thanks Hun, back to the doctors first thing tomorrow morning, at least I won't be wanting food for next couple of days as I have no appetite whatsoever.

Just keep reminding yourself that in a few more days you'll be feeling a lot better when you hit ketosis, and even better when you get on them
Scales for your first weigh in :)

Xxx

Very scary, and as much as I want it to come off overnight I know it's going to be hard work! I'm hoping this diet is going to address how I think about food and the unhealthy relationship I have with food and I can not wait for it haha!

Thanks Hun, back to the doctors first thing tomorrow morning, at least I won't be wanting food for next couple of days as I have no appetite whatsoever.

Just keep reminding yourself that in a few more days you'll be feeling a lot better when you hit ketosis, and even better when you get on them
Scales for your first weigh in :)

Xxx

Yes me too. For me to address my relationship with food I know I have to remove it completely. Which is why this is perfect because u don't have to think about food at all!!!

I have a cold ATM so can't taste much which is also good cos I don't fancy eating anything :)

I've just ordered some scales online which measure body fat/muscle mass etc so at least I have scales at home now although I know I will want to weigh everyday!!! Lol will have to keep them out the way till next tues!!!

Xxxx

I've come to the decision I am now starting Thursday, I'm going to give the new antibiotics a day to start working! Always ill at the wrong times damn it :(

Best of luck willpower! How are you finding today so far?

Soooo... I have a bit of bad and good news the same time, I won't be going out tonight, therefore no hangover which will make the day easier. But the reason I'm not going out is I have woken u with such a bad case of tonsillitis that I can't even swallow my coffee! I've been on antibiotics, on day 4 of them, was getting so much better and now it's come back with a vengeance! At least I won't be having no solid foods tomorrow... Ill have to get them down me no matter how long it takes me!

How am I? Hungry but surviving lol. Hope u get better soon.

Day one for me finally!!! Weighed in this morning still at 11.3 and ill be taking my measurements shortly, I can't wait to see these numbers going down. I haven't had any packs yet, I've had one coffee with milk and 500mls of water so far.

Packs for today are vanilla shake, tomato soup, cookies and cream and spicy spaghetti... Fingers crossed I like them!

So it can't only get better from today..

Wish me luck :D

Xxx

Day one for me finally!!! Weighed in this morning still at 11.3 and ill be taking my measurements shortly, I can't wait to see these numbers going down. I haven't had any packs yet, I've had one coffee with milk and 500mls of water so far.

Packs for today are vanilla shake, tomato soup, cookies and cream and spicy spaghetti... Fingers crossed I like them!

So it can't only get better from today..

Wish me luck :D

Xxx

Good luck for your first day lovely!

Hope your first day is going well xx

Going surprisingly well, had a vanilla shake earlier which was lovely, definitely be ordering some of that in my next order :) currently sipping on a cup of tea while my sister eats a chocolate bar ? Ohhh well... If I want to be thin this has to be done!
Xx

Going surprisingly well, had a vanilla shake earlier which was lovely, definitely be ordering some of that in my next order :) currently sipping on a cup of tea while my sister eats a chocolate bar ? Ohhh well... If I want to be thin this has to be done!
Xx

dw when ketosis comes you wont even be bothered!! last night whilst i had my tea OH came home from football and ate the bag of milky way magic stars that had been tempting me in the fridge, a kit kat, some toast and a pot of yoghurt..........whilst i had my tea but oddly enough i wasnt even phased!! :)

keep going your doing fab :) xxx

Back