2 stone and a bit to go...

yes, that defo makes you more determined.....i love proving people wrong haha and i love being right so when someone says this is a silly diet or i wont stick to it i love the point when i turn round and can say o year well i have lost X St in X about of time!!! :D hehe! we have lots to look forward too!!!

oooo i dont like the cottage pie BUT i dont like cottage pie in real life.......well real food!!! lol!! i just bought some more mushrooms and asparagus yummy!!! i think im going to try the other spaghetti tonight - only ever had the spicy one!

what will you do for lunches at work? in the summer i might get some of the stuff to turn shakes into moussses for the mornings or for a "pudding" i reckon strawberry or banana mouse would be nice!!

xxxx

That is the day they'll all be sorry for telling me I can't do it! I didn't want to tell anyone really, but I've had no choice seeing as I moved back home :( Ohhh well!

I like cottage pie so fingers crossed it will be ok haha! Ohhh yummm, I loved the spicy one last night, was shocked how nice it tasted actually!

Ill be taking bars to work,I don't want it to be too obvious and thank god the bars have plain wrapping! What will you be doing for work?

I'm going to order some of the stuff to make a mousse in my next order, definitely will feel like a nice 'treat' in the evenings :)

Xxx

That is the day they'll all be sorry for telling me I can't do it! I didn't want to tell anyone really, but I've had no choice seeing as I moved back home :( Ohhh well!

I like cottage pie so fingers crossed it will be ok haha! Ohhh yummm, I loved the spicy one last night, was shocked how nice it tasted actually!

Ill be taking bars to work,I don't want it to be too obvious and thank god the bars have plain wrapping! What will you be doing for work?

I'm going to order some of the stuff to make a mousse in my next order, definitely will feel like a nice 'treat' in the evenings :)

Xxx

yer i have told my family and OH as we live together - they are all supportive and my mum is actually doing it too, she lost 6st from feb-aug 2012 on Lighter Life and has put back on about 2stone so she is just loosing it again.

yer i know - have you tried the chilli ?!?! its yummy!!! my fav one!!

well for lunch i have either mushroom pasta or mild curry......i put the powder into my mug and put hot water in and then microwave for 90secs ish......watching it doesnt spill over as it seems too!! then its just like a cuppa soup!! perfect!!!

yer i get paid on 20th so will order some mousse stuff :) would be nice and then if its nice i could have that for brekkie and then a chicken salad for dinner in the summer / when it gets a bit hotter!!! :D yumm

xxx

yer i have told my family and OH as we live together - they are all supportive and my mum is actually doing it too, she lost 6st from feb-aug 2012 on Lighter Life and has put back on about 2stone so she is just loosing it again.

yer i know - have you tried the chilli ?!?! its yummy!!! my fav one!!

well for lunch i have either mushroom pasta or mild curry......i put the powder into my mug and put hot water in and then microwave for 90secs ish......watching it doesnt spill over as it seems too!! then its just like a cuppa soup!! perfect!!!

yer i get paid on 20th so will order some mousse stuff :) would be nice and then if its nice i could have that for brekkie and then a chicken salad for dinner in the summer / when it gets a bit hotter!!! :D yumm

xxx

Ohhh waaaw that's amazing especially in that short amount of time too!

I have yet to try the chilli, I have a crispy vanilla shake coming up at 4, then have my cottage pie abou 7.30 and a Truffa bar for when I'm watching tele tonight :)

That sounds yummmmy! I love curry.. and cuppa soups haha! i didn't get any curry in my starter pack :( but ill definitely be ordering some in my next order!

A mousse sounds lush, to mix things up a bit and not get too bored! I saw on the recipes section about a chocolate pudding made instead of a shake so ill definitely be doing that aswell!!!

Xxx

I have yet to try the chilli, I have a crispy vanilla shake coming up at 4, then have my cottage pie abou 7.30 and a Truffa bar for when I'm watching tele tonight :)

That sounds yummmmy! I love curry.. and cuppa soups haha! i didn't get any curry in my starter pack :( but ill definitely be ordering some in my next order!

A mousse sounds lush, to mix things up a bit and not get too bored! I saw on the recipes section about a chocolate pudding made instead of a shake so ill definitely be doing that aswell!!!

Xxx

yer she went from about size 22/24 to a size 14! she did really well and has kept it all off bar 1.5-2stone.

oooo love the truffa bar!!!!! its just like real chocolate isnt it!!!! i put mine in the fridge then cut into squares and have with a cup of tea! yummy

yer it is easier especially for work! no one even bats an eyelid!!

ooooooooooo i made the chocolate pudding once.............it is lush!!!! tastes almost like chocolate cake mix!!!!!!!! in my next order think im going to order some chocolate shakes and banana and strawberry and the mousse stuff to try choc pudding then some mousses but going to try and make them like a once a week "treat" if im ever really struggling xxx

Really struggling tonight, I just wan to eattttt!!! It's not even that I'm hungry, just want something nice! :(
BUT I WON'T GIVE IN!!!

I have a Truffa bar left which I'm keeping for second eastenders at 9 and I can't wait for it!! Currently sipping on a coffee to take my mind off it!

Xxx

you day 3 right? Yesterday was my toughest day by far. Stick with it and you'll be so glad tomorrow. Today was much better for me and I didn't have my first pack until 2.30 :D I've still got one more to go for tonight too!
Have you had a sneaky stand on the scales yet? I did :eek:

you day 3 right? Yesterday was my toughest day by far. Stick with it and you'll be so glad tomorrow. Today was much better for me and I didn't have my first pack until 2.30 :D I've still got one more to go for tonight too!
Have you had a sneaky stand on the scales yet? I did :eek:

Only day 2, started a day later because I was ill :( it's good to know It gets better! I have tons of uni work to be doing so that's my major distraction for tomorrow!!

I haven't, I usually weigh every day and I'm trying my best to leave it a couple of days! Don't know how long I can wait though.. Neeeeed to see them numbers dropping haha!
Have you had a sneaky look?
Xx

Oh yeah, couldn't resist! I felt so bad yesterday that I think if the loss hadn't been good then I would have fallen off the wagon today no matter how I felt!
In 3 days I've lost 6lbs (Yay me!) but I know most of that, is not all, is water weight. But anything else off this week will be an actual loss and that can only be a good thing :D

I'm home and OH has gone out to friends to play FIFA! Just watched first eastenders with my meal :) and then before I sat down I almost like automatically went to go and get chocolate or crisps or something - usually when oh goes out its my prime time to pig out!!! - but it was like I wasn't thinking and just before I went to walk to fridge I got a glass poured a big glass of water and sat down!! Phew!!!!!! So I'm struggling not because I'm hungry but just because I'm breaking the habit!!! So I'm watching tv and keeping fingers busy on here!!!

I have my Truffa to have later too with a cuppa tea!!!!

On another note ..... Naughty max!!!!! I knew he would do that!!!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yeah, couldn't resist! I felt so bad yesterday that I think if the loss hadn't been good then I would have fallen off the wagon today no matter how I felt!
In 3 days I've lost 6lbs (Yay me!) but I know most of that, is not all, is water weight. But anything else off this week will be an actual loss and that can only be a good thing :D

That's why I'm too scared to weigh haha.. I may have a sneaky look in the morning, the scales have been staring me in the face! Ohhh waaaw congrats, now if that's not something to spur you on I don't know what is... Your doing amazing :) xx

I'm home and OH has gone out to friends to play FIFA! Just watched first eastenders with my meal :) and then before I sat down I almost like automatically went to go and get chocolate or crisps or something - usually when oh goes out its my prime time to pig out!!! - but it was like I wasn't thinking and just before I went to walk to fridge I got a glass poured a big glass of water and sat down!! Phew!!!!!! So I'm struggling not because I'm hungry but just because I'm breaking the habit!!! So I'm watching tv and keeping fingers busy on here!!!

I have my Truffa to have later too with a cuppa tea!!!!

On another note ..... Naughty max!!!!! I knew he would do that!!!!

Xxx

Heeey Hun.. Well done on keeping distracted!! This is the time I usually binge too.. When I'm sitting watching the soaps, in exactly the same boat as you... Breaking these damn habits!!!

I've just cut my Truffa up and having one piece every 10 minutes.. I am very impressed, it's lushhhhh!

Ohhh don't talk to me about max,
I'm not happy... Finally thought max had learnt from his naughty ways! Poor Tanya!!!

Xxx

Heeey Hun.. Well done on keeping distracted!! This is the time I usually binge too.. When I'm sitting watching the soaps, in exactly the same boat as you... Breaking these damn habits!!!

I've just cut my Truffa up and having one piece every 10 minutes.. I am very impressed, it's lushhhhh!

Ohhh don't talk to me about max,
I'm not happy... Finally thought max had learnt from his naughty ways! Poor Tanya!!!

Xxx

Yes it's hard isn't it. I'm not hungry and I don't even want the food it's like my body just goes to do it automatically!!! I've had four days (nearly) of eating four times a time and everyday has been under 650cal!!! I'm so proud I know there's people here on like day 100 but any day I'm successful on this diet I'm so proud because its a huge achievement for me!!! I'm such a food addict!! Lol

Ooo it's lovely isn't it?!! Well done you!! That's really good because you think if u do that every day when u come to eat properly again you have like retrained your brain to eat slower :) this is my theory anyway!!!!

I know!!!!! He's such a scum bag!!!! Grrrr Tanya should tell him where to shove it!!!! And that stupid home wrecker is horrible!!! So fake looking (I am aware it's not real life btw ..... Although I feel like it is real!!!!)

Xxxx

That's why I'm too scared to weigh haha.. I may have a sneaky look in the morning, the scales have been staring me in the face! Ohhh waaaw congrats, now if that's not something to spur you on I don't know what is... Your doing amazing :) xx

Thx hun. The weekend is going to be hard though :(

Yes it's hard isn't it. I'm not hungry and I don't even want the food it's like my body just goes to do it automatically!!! I've had four days (nearly) of eating four times a time and everyday has been under 650cal!!! I'm so proud I know there's people here on like day 100 but any day I'm successful on this diet I'm so proud because its a huge achievement for me!!! I'm such a food addict!! Lol

Ooo it's lovely isn't it?!! Well done you!! That's really good because you think if u do that every day when u come to eat properly again you have like retrained your brain to eat slower :) this is my theory anyway!!!!

I know!!!!! He's such a scum bag!!!! Grrrr Tanya should tell him where to shove it!!!! And that stupid home wrecker is horrible!!! So fake looking (I am aware it's not real life btw ..... Although I feel like it is real!!!!)

Xxxx

You've said it all Hun... One day at a time, and each morning we will wake up feeling great knowing that we have not given in :)

That's my theory too, hoping this diet is really going to change my outlook on food, knowing that when I get to goal and maintain that I don't NEED all those bad foods... I'm looking at it as... Food is there too keep us alive, not too enjoy! Enjoyment should come from other things, not from food!

Hahaaha I love my soaps too, get really into them and then have to tell myself they are not real life!! Max is very naughty, and Kirsty looks very false... Stupid girl!!!! She needs to leave!!!!

Xxx

You've said it all Hun... One day at a time, and each morning we will wake up feeling great knowing that we have not given in :)

That's my theory too, hoping this diet is really going to change my outlook on food, knowing that when I get to goal and maintain that I don't NEED all those bad foods... I'm looking at it as... Food is there too keep us alive, not too enjoy! Enjoyment should come from other things, not from food!

Hahaaha I love my soaps too, get really into them and then have to tell myself they are not real life!! Max is very naughty, and Kirsty looks very false... Stupid girl!!!! She needs to leave!!!!

Xxx

Yep defo. I want to end up having the thought of "eating to live rather than living to eat!!" But on this diet you find other ways to reward/treat yourself and things to do like instead of going for dinner you can go to cinema!!

We will get there :)

Haha I know!! What is she doing!! Silly woman!! O god now Alice will know joey could have saved his dad (even tho he couldn't really!!) and another drama starts :) xxx

Xxx

I know u don't like the oatmeal packs but mix it with choc pack a little water sweetener and cinnamon roll into balls and microwave for 1minute and u have the most amazing chic flapjacks ;) x worth a go if u have any left over and don't know what to do with them.

I know u don't like the oatmeal packs but mix it with choc pack a little water sweetener and cinnamon roll into balls and microwave for 1minute and u have the most amazing chic flapjacks ;) x worth a go if u have any left over and don't know what to do with them.

Ohhh thanks for that willpower, that sounds delicious actually and I love flapjacks!!! Be nice when im craving something nice come the night! Thanks for the tip willpower xx

Morning Hun

How did u get on last night? Day 5 today :) xxx

Back