2 stone and a bit to go...

Morning Hun

How did u get on last night? Day 5 today :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning :)

Another 100% day for yesterday, the family was eating thorntons choccys last night... I thankfully resisted!!! However I did go to bed thinking about all kinda of food... BUT... I've woken up feeling great yet again!! Can't believe I've even done 2 days of this so far seeing as I fail so early on all other diets....

Here goessss... Stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 3lb down, I'm exactly 11 stone, can't wait to see the 10's... Haven't been there in a long time!! So that's 13lb down from my highest weight I've been, can't believe it woooooo!! Sooo happy!!!!

Day 5 for you hun, your doing amazing!! Not long till your first weigh in now, and I'm excited for you :D

Here's too another 100% day for the both of us!!!!!

Xxx

Good morning :)

Another 100% day for yesterday, the family was eating thorntons choccys last night... I thankfully resisted!!! However I did go to bed thinking about all kinda of food... BUT... I've woken up feeling great yet again!! Can't believe I've even done 2 days of this so far seeing as I fail so early on all other diets....

Here goessss... Stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 3lb down, I'm exactly 11 stone, can't wait to see the 10's... Haven't been there in a long time!! So that's 13lb down from my highest weight I've been, can't believe it woooooo!! Sooo happy!!!!

Day 5 for you hun, your doing amazing!! Not long till your first weigh in now, and I'm excited for you :D

Here's too another 100% day for the both of us!!!!!

Xxx

That's soooo good 3lb in 2 days!!!! I bet that has given you a boost?! Ahhhh I can't wait to weigh in lol

OH came in last night and had some fries and then magic stars!!! So thankfully that bag that had been staring at me in the fridge has gone!! And not my star went in my mouth :)

What are you up to this weekend? Apart from having two 100% days :) xxxx

That's soooo good 3lb in 2 days!!!! I bet that has given you a boost?! Ahhhh I can't wait to weigh in lol

OH came in last night and had some fries and then magic stars!!! So thankfully that bag that had been staring at me in the fridge has gone!! And not my star went in my mouth :)

What are you up to this weekend? Apart from having two 100% days :) xxxx

It's definitely given me a boost, I know I don't have as much too loose as some but I'm really hoping for 7lbs off this week... Fingers crossed!!!

Noooo.... Not the magic stars again, but at least they are no longer calling your name! Well done for not giving in... The lbs will be melting from you :)

Well... NOTHING!!! I have tons of uni work to do so I won't be having any distractions from this diet, I'm glad about really seeing as I'm not yet in ketosis yet... Hoping it comes soon!!

What's your plans?

Xxx

It's definitely given me a boost, I know I don't have as much too loose as some but I'm really hoping for 7lbs off this week... Fingers crossed!!!

Noooo.... Not the magic stars again, but at least they are no longer calling your name! Well done for not giving in... The lbs will be melting from you :)

Well... NOTHING!!! I have tons of uni work to do so I won't be having any distractions from this diet, I'm glad about really seeing as I'm not yet in ketosis yet... Hoping it comes soon!!

What's your plans?

Xxx

Yer well seen as u have lost 3lbs in two days I think 7 is def do-able!!! :)!!

I know bloody magic stars!! But they are gone now!!!

Ooo that's quite good like you said as you won't have any distractions!!! That's what I made sure on my first day because I was home was to have loads to do!!! And it worked!!!

Going to go puppy walking with my puppy my mum and her puppy so gonna take them to the park for a few hours. Then will come home at about 5ish .... Then think OH dad is coming over for a coffee then me and OH are just having a quiet night in. Then Tomo we are taking our Xmas to my mums to burn it :)!! So much fun!!! And to have lunch there I think so Tomo will have a bar for brekkie then she's doing chicken salad .... Yum!!! Xxxx

Yer well seen as u have lost 3lbs in two days I think 7 is def do-able!!! :)!!

I know bloody magic stars!! But they are gone now!!!

Ooo that's quite good like you said as you won't have any distractions!!! That's what I made sure on my first day because I was home was to have loads to do!!! And it worked!!!

Going to go puppy walking with my puppy my mum and her puppy so gonna take them to the park for a few hours. Then will come home at about 5ish .... Then think OH dad is coming over for a coffee then me and OH are just having a quiet night in. Then Tomo we are taking our Xmas to my mums to burn it :)!! So much fun!!! And to have lunch there I think so Tomo will have a bar for brekkie then she's doing chicken salad .... Yum!!! Xxxx

I hope so, super strict till then, going to try my best not to weigh until official WI now, but we'll see how that one goes Haaha!

That's my plan anyway... Must keep busy!!

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead em.. All good for the diet!!! And it's so good you mother is so supportive of you, fed up of people putting me down all the time! But... On the plus side, been looking through some pictures and found one of me on holidays in September... I am HUGE!!!! it's amazing to see how much just a stone makes!! I've put it as my lock screen on my phone, whenever I am tempted by food I will look at this photo! Haha

Xxx

Sounds like you had a brill day planned today.

How are you feeling today? Xxx

Sounds like you had a brill day planned today.

How are you feeling today? Xxx

Feeling great thanks em, definitely must be soon if not already in ketosis! Just had chilli... Soooo spicy, won't be getting that again! Got a crispy choc shake to have about 9ish, making it into a pudding yummmm!

Really surprised at how great I've felt throughout though, just feel normal, no headaches or anything, love it!!!

Congrats on your great day Hun :)
Sooo excited to see the 10's on the scales!

Xxx

Feeling great thanks em, definitely must be soon if not already in ketosis! Just had chilli... Soooo spicy, won't be getting that again! Got a crispy choc shake to have about 9ish, making it into a pudding yummmm!

Really surprised at how great I've felt throughout though, just feel normal, no headaches or anything, love it!!!

Congrats on your great day Hun :)
Sooo excited to see the 10's on the scales!

Xxx

Oooo I like the chilli!!! I have just found my all time favourite pack!!! The spaghetti bolognaise!!!! The silver packet one. Omg my fav!!! Oh even tried it and loved it!!!! Didn't give him too much tho haha after all it's mine!!!

Ooo let me know how your pudding turns out I'm hoping it will taste just like cake mix!!!!! :)

Yer I have felt like that too!!! I had headache today but that's cos I've had my hair up!!! Lol always get headaches when I tie my hair up!!

Yay you will prob see the tens if you weighed Tomo!!! Soooo exciting!!!!!!!!!! Woop

I'm just feeling excited all the time haha xxxx

Oooo I like the chilli!!! I have just found my all time favourite pack!!! The spaghetti bolognaise!!!! The silver packet one. Omg my fav!!! Oh even tried it and loved it!!!! Didn't give him too much tho haha after all it's mine!!!

Ooo let me know how your pudding turns out I'm hoping it will taste just like cake mix!!!!! :)

Yer I have felt like that too!!! I had headache today but that's cos I've had my hair up!!! Lol always get headaches when I tie my hair up!!

Yay you will prob see the tens if you weighed Tomo!!! Soooo exciting!!!!!!!!!! Woop

I'm just feeling excited all the time haha xxxx

I didn't get that... Only the spicy spaghetti, but that was lush too! Ill make sure too order some when I place order Tuesday evening! Can't wait too choose my favourites!!! Yes it's OUR food...
No sharing aloud :D haha!

Headache because you had your hair up?? That is strange em haaa!!! I have been really shocked, was expecting it to be hell from what I've read of other people! Glad it's been an easy road for the both of us :)

I've decided... Weighing tomorrow just to check :p I'm terrible I know lol!!! But then THAT IS IT, until Thursday, my get someone to hide them for me just incase! Just want too see if I'm in the 10's, ill be dancing around the living room no doubt!

We've done ourselves proud Hun... Shocked I've even lasted this long, usually cheat on diets on the first day!

Xxx

Day 3 100% ... Didn't even think I'd get through day one but am surprised how easy it's been :)

Just made my crispy choc pack into a pudding and it was lovely, I did have a spoonful of the paste and that was even nicer, may stick with that next time as a treat ;)

Finally into ketosis... I think! Hunger has completely gone and I have tons of energy! Here's to a 100% day 4!!!!!!!

Xxx

Hey all...

I'm starting slim and save on the 2nd and I can not wait!

In the past year I have gone from 9st13 to 11.13 and I feel absolutely disgusting being only 5ft4! I'm currently at 11.3 after trying to cut back before Christmas but its too slow for me to stick too and I can't seem to get under that weight! I've tried every diet under the sun and I'm only 21, when it comes too food I really struggle with eating the right choices.... And what better way to learn that food is only fuel and I don't need the nice chocs and cakes, than to cut out the food completely for now!

I have always loved my night out with the girls and never missed a night out, and the past 6 months I have turned into a hermit because I feel so uncomfortable with the way I look, so time to take control and get back to being happy :) my aim is for 9st and I am determined to get there!!!!

Good luck all
Xx

I'm 11.11 -- and nearly 5'4". I have faffed about in the 11.11 to 11.2 range all year -- never getting back into the 10s all of 2012. I was seriously bummed to start 2013 at 3 pounds higher than I did 2012. I started S & S five days ago and will weigh on Monday and every Monday after that. I found the first three days tough (Day 3's headache was no fun), but I'm doing better now. Even started exercising today with the weighted hoop I bought and Biggest Loser Challenge Game.

I hate that I feel like a failure because I was at goal and let it go (after maintaining for several months), and that at least twice I've gotten back to a bmi of 25 only to slip back up again.

I'm placing an order soon -- I love the mousse it makes the shakes more filling. Cottage pie over steamed green beans or cauliflower is lush.

I'm 11.11 -- and nearly 5'4". I have faffed about in the 11.11 to 11.2 range all year -- never getting back into the 10s all of 2012. I was seriously bummed to start 2013 at 3 pounds higher than I did 2012. I started S & S five days ago and will weigh on Monday and every Monday after that. I found the first three days tough (Day 3's headache was no fun), but I'm doing better now. Even started exercising today with the weighted hoop I bought and Biggest Loser Challenge Game.

I hate that I feel like a failure because I was at goal and let it go (after maintaining for several months), and that at least twice I've gotten back to a bmi of 25 only to slip back up again.

I'm placing an order soon -- I love the mousse it makes the shakes more filling. Cottage pie over steamed green beans or cauliflower is lush.

Hi mel.. Do you have a diary?

Our stats are so alike.. But you've got through the worst now!! It's so depressing isn't it? It's as if it goes on without you even noticing! One day you wake up and think... OMG how did I get to this point? That's how I felt anyway! I'm determined to keep the weight off when I'm done, there's no way I want to feel like this again!
I think I've been quite lucky though as I've had no effects from this so I'm really pleased!

How are you finding adding in the exercise in? I've got Jillian Michaels 30 day shred which ill be starting very soon, need to get my fitness up as well as tone!!

Mmmm the mousse sounds lovely, ill definitely be ordering some in my next order!

Xx

I've got the 30 day shred too and I was just waiting to see how I cope on s&s before I start! Maybe we could start together and buddy up? :)

I've got the 30 day shred too and I was just waiting to see how I cope on s&s before I start! Maybe we could start together and buddy up? :)

That's what I thought too, didn't know I was going to be this good on so few calories, the hell I thought it was going to be hasn't come! That sounds good wobbly tum, how many days on S&S you planning on doing before beginning?

Well they say 2 weeks don't they (for new exercise)? It's back to the school runs on Monday (my only normal exercise!) so I was thinking the week after.... Monday 14th. Actually seeing as I started on the 1st it will be 2 weeks then :) you in?

Well they say 2 weeks don't they (for new exercise)? It's back to the school runs on Monday (my only normal exercise!) so I was thinking the week after.... Monday 14th. Actually seeing as I started on the 1st it will be 2 weeks then :) you in?

Definitely in.. We'll be skinny, toned and looking fab in no time ;) xx

Oh yeah!
Is it just me or do others often wonder how old everyone is on here? We all seem to have lots in common with our weight troubles but we also come from different backgrounds and all different ages too.
For the record, I feel older but am 36! :)

Oh yeah!
Is it just me or do others often wonder how old everyone is on here? We all seem to have lots in common with our weight troubles but we also come from different backgrounds and all different ages too.
For the record, I feel older but am 36! :)

I do wonder a lot of the time actually ... It's true we all have so much in common, going through the same thing of trying to loose weight, and it's so nice to have lots of support on here!! Well I'm 20, just seen it says 21 in intro... Mistype!!! Lol! And I WILL be seeing my 21st in being a skinny Minnie ;) xx

You're a baby! So is the 92 in your username the year you were born? God I feel even older now ;-)

Hi mel.. Do you have a diary?

Our stats are so alike.. But you've got through the worst now!! It's so depressing isn't it? It's as if it goes on without you even noticing! One day you wake up and think... OMG how did I get to this point? That's how I felt anyway! I'm determined to keep the weight off when I'm done, there's no way I want to feel like this again!
I think I've been quite lucky though as I've had no effects from this so I'm really pleased!

How are you finding adding in the exercise in? I've got Jillian Michaels 30 day shred which ill be starting very soon, need to get my fitness up as well as tone!!

Mmmm the mousse sounds lovely, ill definitely be ordering some in my next order!

Xx

I do, but it's pretty dull. It's in the Silver Members section.

I have the 30 Day Shred but am not fit enough for Jillian ATM, I'll stick with Bob and my other Wii Fit games and Kettleworx. When those seem too easy, I'll see if I can cope with Jillian.

I have a very fit (6 pack) older than you, Steff. He'll be 22 in May! He's in Uni training to be a psychologist. He wants to do drug and alcohol rehab counseling.

Back