2 stone and a bit to go...

I do, but it's pretty dull. It's in the Silver Members section.

I have the 30 Day Shred but am not fit enough for Jillian ATM, I'll stick with Bob and my other Wii Fit games and Kettleworx. When those seem too easy, I'll see if I can cope with Jillian.

I have a very fit (6 pack) older than you, Steff. He'll be 22 in May! He's in Uni training to be a psychologist. He wants to do drug and alcohol rehab counseling.

Ill try and have a look for you! Hmmm.. I'm going to try and push through Jillian, no matter how tough she is!
Ohhh psychologist?? Very interesting!!! I'm in uni doing my nurse training :D

Morning Hun

Looks like you had another brill day yesterday!!! Well done!!

How are you feeling? Has ketosis kicked in yet?

Have you got much planned today?

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Hun

Looks like you had another brill day yesterday!!! Well done!!

How are you feeling? Has ketosis kicked in yet?

Have you got much planned today?

Xxx

Morning hun :D

Can't believe it's day 4 for me and day 6 for you!!!! Going so quick!

Feeling great yet again this morning, and definitely must be, haven't felt hungry since yesterday morning yaaay! Decided to skip the scales, I'm too afraid haha!!

A day of essay writing for me :( isn't today the day you get that tree of yours burnt?! Lol

Xxx

Afternoon! I hope your day goes well.

Oh yeah!
Is it just me or do others often wonder how old everyone is on here? We all seem to have lots in common with our weight troubles but we also come from different backgrounds and all different ages too.
For the record, I feel older but am 36! :)

Im 25 :)

Feeling great yet again this morning, and definitely must be, haven't felt hungry since yesterday morning yaaay! Decided to skip the scales, I'm too afraid haha!!

A day of essay writing for me :( isn't today the day you get that tree of yours burnt?! Lol

Xxx

Amazing job of getting through to day 4! Love reading you havent had any bad side effects. Even though ypu have found it easier its gets even easier. You motivation is fab! Your just melting away as as I type!

Amazing job of getting through to day 4! Love reading you havent had any bad side effects. Even though ypu have found it easier its gets even easier. You motivation is fab! Your just melting away as as I type!

Thanks so much! I know, I've been amazed by the fact I've been feeling great all the way through :) my plan is too be melting away, I can see my face getting thinner every day, and the top I have on... USED to be tight, not anymore, starting to get plenty of room in here!!!!

Xx

Xxx

Day 4!! Yay!!! Goes so quick doesn't it!!!

Yay!!! Looks like your in ketosis!!! I didn't have my first pack till like 1!! Kept forgetting!!!! Lol!!! Haha I will be scared on tues too!!! Don't blame you :)

Oooo no! Hope it's going well!!! Yessss tree's are burnt!!!!! Yay!!!!! :) roast chicken is cooking .... Yum!!!!!

Xxx

Day 4!! Yay!!! Goes so quick doesn't it!!!

Yay!!! Looks like your in ketosis!!! I didn't have my first pack till like 1!! Kept forgetting!!!! Lol!!! Haha I will be scared on tues too!!! Don't blame you :)

Oooo no! Hope it's going well!!! Yessss tree's are burnt!!!!! Yay!!!!! :) roast chicken is cooking .... Yum!!!!!

Xxx

I feel a bit like that, I'm due my second pack, not even hungry but ill have to force it down me lol!!

Mmmm roast chicken sounds delicious, I'm going to add some protein and veg meals in in my second week and I can't wait for a mushroom omelette yummm!!!

Xxx

Hey Hun

How's ur day gone so far?!

Mushroom omlette in the morning is lovely. I missed eggs this morning!!! Lol!! I had roast chicken this afternoon was lovely and had my allowance of protein but I only had 150g worth of salad as wanted 50g for mushrooms with my pack later but I feel really guilty and really full and feel like I've cheated my diet having that chicken!!!! I don't think I can do protein in the eve for some reason. Now I have to have another pack and a bar but I don't want my pack I just want a bar at like 9:30/10!! Which is really bad as I have to have my second pack!! Hmmm lol xxxx

Hey Hun

How's ur day gone so far?!

Mushroom omlette in the morning is lovely. I missed eggs this morning!!! Lol!! I had roast chicken this afternoon was lovely and had my allowance of protein but I only had 150g worth of salad as wanted 50g for mushrooms with my pack later but I feel really guilty and really full and feel like I've cheated my diet having that chicken!!!! I don't think I can do protein in the eve for some reason. Now I have to have another pack and a bar but I don't want my pack I just want a bar at like 9:30/10!! Which is really bad as I have to have my second pack!! Hmmm lol xxxx

Was just about to write on your diary and I seen you beat me too it!!!! Lol!!

Feeling great today, although I'm not hungry I have felt like I just want to chew on something nice :( ill get through it!!!

Chicken salad yummm! I get why you feel like that though, you haven't been used to eating much and chicken is really filling! Have a lay down for half hour let it go down haha! But no you haven't cheated so you shouldn't feel that way, probably because you haven't felt this full on the diet! But your doing good girl :D

And you MUST have all your packs!! I'm forcing mine down too done worry, only had half of my latte shake earlier! Love coffee but it was waaaay too sweet for me, I've never had sugar in coffee ever, hate sweet things like that!!

Xxx

Was just about to write on your diary and I seen you beat me too it!!!! Lol!!

Feeling great today, although I'm not hungry I have felt like I just want to chew on something nice :( ill get through it!!!

Chicken salad yummm! I get why you feel like that though, you haven't been used to eating much and chicken is really filling! Have a lay down for half hour let it go down haha! But no you haven't cheated so you shouldn't feel that way, probably because you haven't felt this full on the diet! But your doing good girl :D

And you MUST have all your packs!! I'm forcing mine down too done worry, only had half of my latte shake earlier! Love coffee but it was waaaay too sweet for me, I've never had sugar in coffee ever, hate sweet things like that!!

Xxx

Yer maybe that's it. I know in my head I haven't cheated but I just feel full and bleurgh lol weird!!! But will have a pack later but just the pack with no veg I think cos there will be too much to eat lol!!! - never thought I'd say that!!!!! Just laying on the sofa now watching biggest loser USA :)!!!

Yer it's like a good thing to not feel hungry but then can be horrible cos u have to like force urself to eat .... I've never done that haha even when I'm full I can still eat!!! Hence why I'm this size!!!

Maybe put extra spoonfuls of coffee in ur latte shake?! Heard it makes it a bit less sweet

But yay another 100% day is nearly over!!!!! Woop go us!!! Xxxx

Hi, only found out about slim and save today and have been humming and haaing about whether to bite the bullet and order a month's worth tomorrow. Have 4 stones to lose and it's driving me mad. Would you recommend it? You seem pretty positive about it.

Yer maybe that's it. I know in my head I haven't cheated but I just feel full and bleurgh lol weird!!! But will have a pack later but just the pack with no veg I think cos there will be too much to eat lol!!! - never thought I'd say that!!!!! Just laying on the sofa now watching biggest loser USA :)!!!

Yer it's like a good thing to not feel hungry but then can be horrible cos u have to like force urself to eat .... I've never done that haha even when I'm full I can still eat!!! Hence why I'm this size!!!

Maybe put extra spoonfuls of coffee in ur latte shake?! Heard it makes it a bit less sweet

But yay another 100% day is nearly over!!!!! Woop go us!!! Xxxx

What do you have for later? I have mushroom pasta, looking forward to trying this one!!! And I love biggest loser... Actually love any kind of 'fat' programmes! Watched a good one last night.. 42 stone mum! I'm sad I know.. They keep me motivated though :)

That's how I feel right now, no hunger whatsoever but I know I have to get the packs down me!!! Hmm think ill just stick with normal cups of coffee to be honest and have shakes that I like!

Yaaaaay super proud of us both!!!! Just can't wait for week one weigh in, and then I won't be wishing away time so much haha! Just hope I have a decent loss as I know I don't have as much to loose as some.. Hmmm we'll see, fingers crossed!!!

Xxx

What do you have for later? I have mushroom pasta, looking forward to trying this one!!! And I love biggest loser... Actually love any kind of 'fat' programmes! Watched a good one last night.. 42 stone mum! I'm sad I know.. They keep me motivated though :)

That's how I feel right now, no hunger whatsoever but I know I have to get the packs down me!!! Hmm think ill just stick with normal cups of coffee to be honest and have shakes that I like!

Yaaaaay super proud of us both!!!! Just can't wait for week one weigh in, and then I won't be wishing away time so much haha! Just hope I have a decent loss as I know I don't have as much to loose as some.. Hmmm we'll see, fingers crossed!!!

Xxx

I'm going to have a chilli pack :) mmmm mushroom pasta is nice although I have it with more water and in a cup like a cuppa soup :)!! Lol that's what I have every lunchtime!

Yes yes yes me too!!!!!!! I bloody love them!!! Hahaha all programmes like that!!! Any weightloss ones!!! So dw I'm said too ;)

Yes I think once I weigh in on first weigh in ill be more relaxed in wishing the time away!!! I think because I dieted so much before and the weigh ins where so disappointing that this time I'm still not convinced I'm losing weight!!!! Sounds so stupid but once I see the scales reducing on Tuesday (two more sleeps!!!!!) then ill be fine!!! I think we will both have a good loss to be proud of!!! We have stuck 100%!!!! We are doing so well :) xxxx

I've had a spicy spaghetti with extra chilli flakes which I'm loving, cottage pie is lovely too. Is steff doing ss too?

I've had a spicy spaghetti with extra chilli flakes which I'm loving, cottage pie is lovely too. Is steff doing ss too?

Ooo I'm not a spicy person so the spicy spaghetti is spicy enough for me :) lol yer she is but this is a diff Stef .... Not Stef getting married lol xxx

thanks.......

No one ignored u .... lol didn't reply as isn't my thread but I would recommend slim and save definitely. I have found it easy but I would say really think about it. Because its more mental whether u can succeed or not! So I took a few weeks to def decide that I could do it or not!! I'm 100% determined. Once your in ketosis it is easier but obviously still hard to break habits of a lifetime. How much do u have to loose? Xx

I'm going to have a chilli pack :) mmmm mushroom pasta is nice although I have it with more water and in a cup like a cuppa soup :)!! Lol that's what I have every lunchtime!

Yes yes yes me too!!!!!!! I bloody love them!!! Hahaha all programmes like that!!! Any weightloss ones!!! So dw I'm said too ;)

Yes I think once I weigh in on first weigh in ill be more relaxed in wishing the time away!!! I think because I dieted so much before and the weigh ins where so disappointing that this time I'm still not convinced I'm losing weight!!!! Sounds so stupid but once I see the scales reducing on Tuesday (two more sleeps!!!!!) then ill be fine!!! I think we will both have a good loss to be proud of!!! We have stuck 100%!!!! We are doing so well :) xxxx

Oh god that chilli was far to hot for me!!! Never again lol!! Sounds lush.. I'm gonna leave it till about 8 I think, not hungry at all!

I am sooo so excited its ridiculous haha!! And the fact ill get too see your loss before mine will make me so jealous :p

Xxx

Back