2 stone and a bit to go...

Hi, only found out about slim and save today and have been humming and haaing about whether to bite the bullet and order a month's worth tomorrow. Have 4 stones to lose and it's driving me mad. Would you recommend it? You seem pretty positive about it.

Soooo sorry, only just seeing this post! I would definitely recommend it, it's not as hard as you expect, I've had no side effects whatsoever! And once you hit ketosis it's even easier as the hunger disappears which happened yesterday for me :) xx

Sorry, felt ignored!lol Got about 4 stones and have done Dukan before and lost a stone and then lost the plot. Thinking if I did this then I will have to do it at least for a month as will have bought the stuff. Cn't decided. Feel like I am hitting my head against a wall. Feel all motivated and then lose it after a couple of days thinking about the challenge so thought this might help.

I've had a spicy spaghetti with extra chilli flakes which I'm loving, cottage pie is lovely too. Is steff doing ss too?

Yeaaah I'm doing it too, although like em said I'm not the one getting married lol! I love the spicy spaghetti and the cottage pie too, they are lovely!! Do you have a diary :) ?

Xx

Sorry, felt ignored!lol Got about 4 stones and have done Dukan before and lost a stone and then lost the plot. Thinking if I did this then I will have to do it at least for a month as will have bought the stuff. Cn't decided. Feel like I am hitting my head against a wall. Feel all motivated and then lose it after a couple of days thinking about the challenge so thought this might help.

To be honest if you have issues with food - like me - then I personally think this is the best ever diet!!! It's eliminates food completely!! And hunger!! I would break a diet when I would have to think about say what to have for dinner and then id be starving by the time I got home and raid the fridge and then make unhealthy choices!!! So for me to be able to eliminate good and lose weight is brill. And I'm already changing my thought process towards food and I'm only day 5!!! I personally couldn't recommend it enough but I just have to say have a good think about whether u can 100% do it and then if u think u can place ur order and then join us on here :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I must of replied to em when you wrote on here and then I don't think too look back up as I don't usually get a lot of people posting on here lol! I definitely think it's worth a go, I've done Dukan before as well and I'm finding it a lot easier that that! I thought about it for a good few weeks, and I just thought I'd take the plunge so I ordered the sample pack to see how I went and see what packs I liked before ordering more, I would definitely recommend that!

Oh god that chilli was far to hot for me!!! Never again lol!! Sounds lush.. I'm gonna leave it till about 8 I think, not hungry at all!

I am sooo so excited its ridiculous haha!! And the fact ill get too see your loss before mine will make me so jealous :p

Xxx

Yer I still haven't had mine yet!!! I've got hiccups atm but you know the really painful ones!!! Ahhhh! Ouch!! Lol

O yer!!! Then urs will make me jealous for my next weigh in!! Lol and the cycle will go on xxxx

Well i have just bitten the bullet and ordered it for a month. I can't faff around and might as well commit. Says it'll be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. Am excited!

Well i have just bitten the bullet and ordered it for a month. I can't faff around and might as well commit. Says it'll be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. Am excited!

Yay well done! Xxx

Yaaaay well done on making the first step :) looking forward to seeing how you get on!!

Yer I still haven't had mine yet!!! I've got hiccups atm but you know the really painful ones!!! Ahhhh! Ouch!! Lol

O yer!!! Then urs will make me jealous for my next weigh in!! Lol and the cycle will go on xxxx

Not the painful hiccups?? Definitely the worst!!! Lol!

The never ending cycle... Looking forward too it ;) haha xxx

Not the painful hiccups?? Definitely the worst!!! Lol!

The never ending cycle... Looking forward too it ;) haha xxx

They have gone now thank god!!!!

I know a never ending weight loss cycle!!! Woop!!!

We are about to watch the hotel on channel 4!! Do u watch it?! Xxxx

Hmm never heard of it em what is it lol?

Just had my mushroom pasta, was quite nice but the bits in it were mushy?!! Is this right?

One strawberry shake too go.. Going to do it with a tiny big of water and put it in fridge for 10 minutes see if it turns out like a mousse... We'll see on that one! Hah! Xxx

so am I - and so will hubby be when he finds out I've ordered it!lol

You'll do great, I've tried every diet under the sun, and either the first day or second I end up cheating! I make totally the wrong choices, so taking food out of the equation has made it perfect for me, don't even think about having a sneaky chocolate or anything!! Best of luck :) xxx

Hi Dibbles welcome from one newbie to another. I started S&S on New Years Day and to be honest I have been really surprised at how yummy some of the meals,bars and shakes are and not been hungry at all ! But I'm sure the novelty won't last, Good luck on your diet journey. Don't know bout you but I have some lovely clothes in various sizes just waiting to come out of the closet and I can't wait for try em on LoL

gilly, am exactly the same. Have favourite tops and trousers that I WILL get into again. Can't wait to get my stuff and start.

Hmm never heard of it em what is it lol?

Just had my mushroom pasta, was quite nice but the bits in it were mushy?!! Is this right?

One strawberry shake too go.. Going to do it with a tiny big of water and put it in fridge for 10 minutes see if it turns out like a mousse... We'll see on that one! Hah! Xxx

Ita kinda like one born style documentary about a hotel in my town called the grovener. We had my nans 60th birthday there in 99 :)

Back