2 stone and a bit to go...

Hmm never heard of it em what is it lol?

Just had my mushroom pasta, was quite nice but the bits in it were mushy?!! Is this right?

One strawberry shake too go.. Going to do it with a tiny big of water and put it in fridge for 10 minutes see if it turns out like a mousse... We'll see on that one! Hah! Xxx

S & S sell a mousse powder. I opened the shake pack and add 5 ml of powder to 250 ml of very cold water. Blend with my stick mixer and then chill in the fridge for at least 10 mins. Lush!

Congrats on Day 5 done and dusted!

S & S sell a mousse powder. I opened the shake pack and add 5 ml of powder to 250 ml of very cold water. Blend with my stick mixer and then chill in the fridge for at least 10 mins. Lush!

Congrats on Day 5 done and dusted!

I did hear about that thanks mel... Definitely adding some of that to my order Tuesday! Thank you! Xx

Ps... Couldn't find your diary :(

I did hear about that thanks mel... Definitely adding some of that to my order Tuesday! Thank you! Xx

Ps... Couldn't find your diary :(

Its just powdered gelatine. Buy it from the super market its cheaper lol!

Its just powdered gelatine. Buy it from the super market its cheaper lol!

I tried the stuff from the market it didn't work well. And from S & S it is £3.99 and it goes a long ways. The packets are too precious to ruin. ;)

I tried the stuff from the market it didn't work well. And from S & S it is £3.99 and it goes a long ways. The packets are too precious to ruin. ;)

Thats really good to know! I was going tobtry regular gelatine. But ill get some sns stuff now!

Happy day 5!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 5 is here and I'm back to work this afternoon :(
I've just realised TOTM is looming too ..uchhh! Has this effected anyone's weight loss?

Xxx

Day 5 is here and I'm back to work this afternoon :(
I've just realised TOTM is looming too ..uchhh! Has this effected anyone's weight loss?

Xxx

work and TOTM! i feel your pain!!!! lol!!! bleurgh!!! stay strong!!! i usually crave fatty foods when im on.....im gonna change my cravings though to like when im on i will buy a gossip mag and have a bubble bath to make myself feel better :D

i think it can effect people but i reckon because your weigh in quite close by the time your fully on and "heavier" as we get i think it will be first few days of your second week! you could have planned it really well :) xxx

work and TOTM! i feel your pain!!!! lol!!! bleurgh!!! stay strong!!! i usually crave fatty foods when im on.....im gonna change my cravings though to like when im on i will buy a gossip mag and have a bubble bath to make myself feel better :D

i think it can effect people but i reckon because your weigh in quite close by the time your fully on and "heavier" as we get i think it will be first few days of your second week! you could have planned it really well :) xxx

Two weeks off was not enough!!! Lol! That's my problem too is usually craving fatty foods.. Not this month!!!! Nopeee I should be on Wednesday, maybe Thursday and weigh day is Thursday... Couldn't of planned it any worse em :( Haaha!!! Xxx

Two weeks off was not enough!!! Lol! That's my problem too is usually craving fatty foods.. Not this month!!!! Nopeee I should be on Wednesday, maybe Thursday and weigh day is Thursday... Couldn't of planned it any worse em :( Haaha!!! Xxx

i know!!! two weeks def not enough!! and the school kids get extra inset days and everything!!! we deserve that too!!! lol

yep defo not this month!!!! oooooo you might be ok!!!!! fingers crossed even if it comes a day later.....i reckon it should effect it too much.........but it might end up in your favour of having two weeks of a good loss!!! xxx

what did your strawberry shake turn out like yesterday? xx

i know!!! two weeks def not enough!! and the school kids get extra inset days and everything!!! we deserve that too!!! lol

yep defo not this month!!!! oooooo you might be ok!!!!! fingers crossed even if it comes a day later.....i reckon it should effect it too much.........but it might end up in your favour of having two weeks of a good loss!!! xxx

Definitely need some inset days going on!!! Lol!

Hmmm I really hope so, I'm going to hope for 5lbs if its any less ill be really disappointed!! Hopefully ill get near the same then next week too... Hopefully!! Lol!

Awww did not turn out like a mousse at all, still lovely though so ill definitely get some of that mousse stuff when I make my order tomorrow :) xxx

yer, and also i think as the weeks go on and we can say like ive lost a stone in X amount of time it will feel great!!! :D

oooo haha was it like angel delight?! im hoping you say yes lol!!! i want to try the chocolate, banana and strawberry shake to make as a mousse/pudding type thing!!! but worried the strawberry and banana will have that horrible chemical taste?!?! so do you think it taste nice?! xxx

:O and jealous your ordering mousse stuff before me!!!! please tell me what its like!!! and piccies :D xxx

Did you know that sugar free jellies are allowed? I just put it into google and a thread came up from here. Someone had contacted Rob and he said yes! I love SF jellies. You have to make them up yourself though, not the ready made ones. What a delight.

Back