2 stone and a bit to go...

yer, and also i think as the weeks go on and we can say like ive lost a stone in X amount of time it will feel great!!! :D

oooo haha was it like angel delight?! im hoping you say yes lol!!! i want to try the chocolate, banana and strawberry shake to make as a mousse/pudding type thing!!! but worried the strawberry and banana will have that horrible chemical taste?!?! so do you think it taste nice?! xxx

Sorry Hun been busy in work! Just about to have my chicken soup! Decided to
Bring that instead of my bar today!

It did actually taste like angel tonight, so it will be lovely as a mousse I think! Can't wait to get some of that now!! I had a banana shake the other day too and that was lovely, chocolate this morning was lush too! Loving practically them all!! :D xxx

Did you know that sugar free jellies are allowed? I just put it into google and a thread came up from here. Someone had contacted Rob and he said yes! I love SF jellies. You have to make them up yourself though, not the ready made ones. What a delight.

That's really good to know actually, I love sugar free jelly, be lovely in the evening! I used to have loads of it when I was on Dukan! Thanks for letting me know :) xx

Sorry not replied. . . Having a bday day well afternoon onwards diet wise. I feel really crap!!! I weighed myself and have lost 8lbs but I feel disgusted that the number on the scales is still 14st 8lb! Gonna weigh in again in the morning for my official loss but I feel really sad just been crying but I think it's more I've realised this weight won't disappear over night!! And I'm annoyed and ashamed at myself for getting like this :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry not replied. . . Having a bday day well afternoon onwards diet wise. I feel really crap!!! I weighed myself and have lost 8lbs but I feel disgusted that the number on the scales is still 14st 8lb! Gonna weigh in again in the morning for my official loss but I feel really sad just been crying but I think it's more I've realised this weight won't disappear over night!! And I'm annoyed and ashamed at myself for getting like this :( xxx

Hun you really shouldn't beat yourself up about this. Yep you're overweight but you are going in the right direction! 8lbs in bloody fantastic in 7 days and you know it really! :D Have a look at other people diaries and you know that if you are strong and stick to plan that you can have this weight off in 4-5 months. So basically by the summer you are going to be a skinny minny shaking your thang in a bikini x
It so much harder to lose the weight than it is to put it on and you're helping yourself to be healthy and that is what makes you a star :girlpower:

Oh and have a couple of these to make you feel better x :gen126: :gen126:
WT x

Hun you really shouldn't beat yourself up about this. Yep you're overweight but you are going in the right direction! 8lbs in bloody fantastic in 7 days and you know it really! :D Have a look at other people diaries and you know that if you are strong and stick to plan that you can have this weight off in 4-5 months. So basically by the summer you are going to be a skinny minny shaking your thang in a bikini x
It so much harder to lose the weight than it is to put it on and you're helping yourself to be healthy and that is what makes you a star :girlpower:

Oh and have a couple of these to make you feel better x :gen126: :gen126:
WT x

Thank u Hun!! I know it's great I just was more horrified to see 14st 8 on scales that 15st 2 and I have no idea why!!!! Strange isn't it

Have given myself a good talking too!!! No cheating gone on and having my pack in a bit and then a bar and official weigh in tomorrow morning

Thank u for ur words and smileys :) xxzx

we all need smileys once in a while ;)

So sorry Hun, just getting in from work and seeing this! 8 lbs is an amazing loss, and in the morning it will be even more!!!! That's such a good loss and you should be so proud of yourself for that :) you'll be a stone lighter now in no time, we all just have to have patience which I know is hard! But we WILL get there!

On that note, I jumped back on the scales and says I'm still only 11st, I am fuming, that means its still only 3lbs... I have stuck 100% not even wanted to have a sneaky cheat!!! I don't understand!!!!!! Xxx

So sorry Hun, just getting in from work and seeing this! 8 lbs is an amazing loss, and in the morning it will be even more!!!! That's such a good loss and you should be so proud of yourself for that :) you'll be a stone lighter now in no time, we all just have to have patience which I know is hard! But we WILL get there!

On that note, I jumped back on the scales and says I'm still only 11st, I am fuming, that means its still only 3lbs... I have stuck 100% not even wanted to have a sneaky cheat!!! I don't understand!!!!!! Xxx

Thank u hun. I don't think it will be much more in the morn but I can hope lol!!!!

Hope work was ok!!! We will def get there!!!!! :D

Dw Hun. Just see what it is on official weigh in - could be because totm is looming? Xxx

Thank u hun. I don't think it will be much more in the morn but I can hope lol!!!!

Hope work was ok!!! We will def get there!!!!! :D

Dw Hun. Just see what it is on official weigh in - could be because totm is looming? Xxx

I'm sure it will be... And when we are skinny minnies come summer time ill be over the moon for the both of us :)

Work was surprisingly ok, didn't even bat an eyelid at all the biscuits and chocs which are there EVERY day, off to a good start!

Hmmm that's the only thing I can actually think of is TOTM, because I've been super strict on this one.... Grrrrr hate being a girl sometimes!!!! Men have it so easy! Lol!!

Xxx

I'm sure it will be... And when we are skinny minnies come summer time ill be over the moon for the both of us :)

Work was surprisingly ok, didn't even bat an eyelid at all the biscuits and chocs which are there EVERY day, off to a good start!

Hmmm that's the only thing I can actually think of is TOTM, because I've been super strict on this one.... Grrrrr hate being a girl sometimes!!!! Men have it so easy! Lol!!

Xxx

Yes defo!!!! We have timed it well!!! Be at goal for summer :)!!!! Yay!!!!!

Oooo well done!!!!! It's hard isn't it sometimes but sometimes u kind of stent phased!!!!

Yes me too!!!! So much!!!!! They don't have any of the bad stuff .... Totm! Giving birth!!!! Responsibility hahaha xxx

Yes defo!!!! We have timed it well!!! Be at goal for summer :)!!!! Yay!!!!!

Oooo well done!!!!! It's hard isn't it sometimes but sometimes u kind of stent phased!!!!

Yes me too!!!! So much!!!!! They don't have any of the bad stuff .... Totm! Giving birth!!!! Responsibility hahaha xxx

It's weird though because my appetite has completely gone, I love it!!

Definitely have it so much easier! I just hope that if I don't lose as much this week beause of TOTM then it will even out a bit next weeks weigh in :)

Xxx

It's weird though because my appetite has completely gone, I love it!!

Definitely have it so much easier! I just hope that if I don't lose as much this week beause of TOTM then it will even out a bit next weeks weigh in :)

Xxx

Sorry your feeling so bloated lovely hope you feel better in the morning

Thanks hun, ill be devastated if I don't get a good loss on Thursday :(

It will all be gone by then lovely! Sleep well when you manage to drift off xxx

Morning Hun day 6 for you! Yay!!! How are you?

So I did my official weigh in this morning and lost 10lbs so I'm happier :) xxx

Day 6 and I am shattered... What a terrible sleep, don't think I went off solid all night!! Can't wait for work to be over with already!!!!

Yaaaaaay... Congratulations hun, 4lbs off a stone! That is amazing!!! So jealous!!!

Xxx

Day 6 and I am shattered... What a terrible sleep, don't think I went off solid all night!! Can't wait for work to be over with already!!!!

Yaaaaaay... Congratulations hun, 4lbs off a stone! That is amazing!!! So jealous!!!

Xxx

Snap!!!! Rubbish nights sleep got to sleep eventually at 2/2:30 and have to get up at 6:15!! Bleurgh!!! Yer I can't wait for 5 o'clock!!!!

Thank you Hun xxx

Freakin' fabulous!

Morning Steff!

Did you know that sugar free jellies are allowed? I just put it into google and a thread came up from here. Someone had contacted Rob and he said yes! I love SF jellies. You have to make them up yourself though, not the ready made ones. What a delight.

Hey that's great :)

Back