2 stone and a bit to go...

Sorry not replied. . . Having a bday day well afternoon onwards diet wise. I feel really crap!!! I weighed myself and have lost 8lbs but I feel disgusted that the number on the scales is still 14st 8lb! Gonna weigh in again in the morning for my official loss but I feel really sad just been crying but I think it's more I've realised this weight won't disappear over night!! And I'm annoyed and ashamed at myself for getting like this :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh please don't be upset hub, the important thing is that you r doing something about it. X

@willpowerwoman

I want that dress that's in your avatar!

Hows your day going huni? feel like its going to be a constant battle with arguments in my head with this diet lol!!! the angel saying "ooo look at your packs arent they yummy" then the devil saying "cor dont you just want some chocolate and crisps" grr lol xx

I told a friend about it and she was sceptical but ordered two meals and has been pleasantly surprised. In the meantime, I want my stuff so I can start!

Hows your day going huni? feel like its going to be a constant battle with arguments in my head with this diet lol!!! the angel saying "ooo look at your packs arent they yummy" then the devil saying "cor dont you just want some chocolate and crisps" grr lol xx

Oh my god stressful day and I'm full of cold :( sucks to be me!! Feeling terrible!!!

You can do it babes especially after today's weight loss, so motivating!!

Another 100% day for me so far anyway :D

Although I have a big problem... I have my last packs to last me tomorrow... And my stuff isn't being delivered till Thursday and I'm in work until 5!!!

Xxx

steff92xx said:
Oh my god stressful day and I'm full of cold :( sucks to be me!! Feeling terrible!!!

Although I have a big problem... I have my last packs to last me tomorrow... And my stuff isn't being delivered till Thursday and I'm in work until 5!!!

Xxx

Could you survive on a just veg and protein till you get home? Hope you feel better soon x

Emma, I'm the same today, really tempted by food. I think we get that "look how good I've been, just a little bit of choc/bread/crisps won't hurt and I'll be straight back on it tomorrow" then its a slippery slope :-( Your loss was fab, think what it can be next week? X

Xxx

Ahhhh no!!! Hope u feel better soon!!!!

Ok Thursday low carb it .... 2 egg omlette in morning with veg?! Then lunch chicken salad then two packs in eve?! Xxxx

Right I've solved the problem... Saved a shake over from tomorrow, ill have a mushroom omelette tomorrow instead, so Thursday will be shake then a chicken salad and 2 packs in the evening :)

I feel terrible.. Must be in bed by 10, don't think the lack of sleep last night helped to be honest!!

Well I've had a terrible evening too, had the whole family telling me how I shouldn't be doing this and so on and how I'm just going to pile all the weight back on etc etc ... BAD DAY!!!!!
Wish they'd just leave me alone!!!

Xxx

Right I've solved the problem... Saved a shake over from tomorrow, ill have a mushroom omelette tomorrow instead, so Thursday will be shake then a chicken salad and 2 packs in the evening :)

I feel terrible.. Must be in bed by 10, don't think the lack of sleep last night helped to be honest!!

Well I've had a terrible evening too, had the whole family telling me how I shouldn't be doing this and so on and how I'm just going to pile all the weight back on etc etc ... BAD DAY!!!!!

Xxx

Good plan!!!

Ergh don't I feel crappy. Had rubbish nights sleep too!!! Early night defo!!!

Aw bless u!! Well done for sticking your doing brill!! .... Day 7 Tomo isn't it?!!!!! Woooo

Be able to turn round soon and say I told u so!!! Lol xxxxx

Xxx

Apologies if this sounds harsh!

Its none of there business and need to mind theyre own business. If your happy then thats great and its your choice. If they cant say anything nice then they shouldnt comment.

Your an adult and you have made this descision and regardless of whether they agree or not they should want you to be the healthiest and happiest you can be and if thats following this diet then they should support you descision rather than putting doubts in your head.

Just gives you great motivation to prove then all wrong!

Big hug

Xxx

Good plan!!!

Ergh don't I feel crappy. Had rubbish nights sleep too!!! Early night defo!!!

Aw bless u!! Well done for sticking your doing brill!! .... Day 7 Tomo isn't it?!!!!! Woooo

Be able to turn round soon and say I told u so!!! Lol xxxxx

Lets hope we can both get a good nights sleep, I'm shattered and really need it!

Day 7 wooo ... Can't believe it's going to be a week, flown by!!!!

Xxx

Lets hope we can both get a good nights sleep, I'm shattered and really need it!

Day 7 wooo ... Can't believe it's going to be a week, flown by!!!!

Xxx

Yes!! I'm off to bed now!!! Sleep well Hun!!! Yay to day 7!!!! Xxxx

Apologies if this sounds harsh!

Its none of there business and need to mind theyre own business. If your happy then thats great and its your choice. If they cant say anything nice then they shouldnt comment.

Your an adult and you have made this descision and regardless of whether they agree or not they should want you to be the healthiest and happiest you can be and if thats following this diet then they should support you descision rather than putting doubts in your head.

Just gives you great motivation to prove then all wrong!

Big hug

Xxx

It doesn't sound harsh at all, exactly what I said to them all! Really had enough of them going on about this! They should be happy that I'm trying to do something about my weight! They know how down I've been these last few months about my weight so they should be happy for me!

Ohh well... Like you say, I WILL prove them wrong!

Have you had any thought about how your going to refeed and when?

Xxx

It doesn't sound harsh at all, exactly what I said to them all! Really had enough of them going on about this! They should be happy that I'm trying to do something about my weight! They know how down I've been these last few months about my weight so they should be happy for me!

Ohh well... Like you say, I WILL prove them wrong!

Have you had any thought about how your going to refeed and when?

Xxx

Well I hope you can keep up with the rambling im about spill out.

Im losing to ttc. So my plan is to do this until my bmi gets to under 30. But low enough under 30 so that I can go straight back to eating with out refeeding as such because after 2 weeks of coming off i will be going on to ww or sw to lose the rest I need to get down to 8st 12. Which is 14stone lower than what I weighed in july 2012

I basically doing it to fast track to a bmi where I can have fertility treatment should I need it.

So yeah thats the plan!

Well I hope you can keep up with the rambling im about spill out.

Im losing to ttc. So my plan is to do this until my bmi gets to under 30. But low enough under 30 so that I can go straight back to eating with out refeeding as such because after 2 weeks of coming off i will be going on to ww or sw to lose the rest I need to get down to 8st 12. Which is 14stone lower than what I weighed in july 2012

I basically doing it to fast track to a bmi where I can have fertility treatment should I need it.

So yeah thats the plan!

That sounds like a really good plan, I've been thinking about it, don't want it to come around and panic having no idea what go do! I've been thinking about maybe doing this until 9st 7 maybe a couple of lbs higher and then loosing the last half and maintaining through either ww or SW too!!

Planning is essential :D xxx

That sounds like a really good plan, I've been thinking about it, don't want it to come around and panic having no idea what go do! I've been thinking about maybe doing this until 9st 7 maybe a couple of lbs higher and then loosing the last half and maintaining through either ww or SW too!!

Planning is essential :D xxx

Its half the battle. I'm doing this diet for a great reason and i would do whatever it takes to get me into a position where I could be pregnant but i could get there faster if I stayed on this but I've lost 14lb between july and starting ww in sept 2011lost another 2 stone between ww and slim and save by the time november came.

Im now going hamner and tong untill im at a bmi of 25 -30 but I think with everything I will have done to make my dream come true I think I bloody deserve to treat myself with a nice food based diet so that the presurre is lifted while we recieve help if we need it because that will be enough pressure in its self!

I definatly need to gave a plan as I wouldnt want to be stuck in weight loss limbo not knowing where I was heading!

Xxx

Morning - day 7!!!!! Yay hope ur all gd and ur family let you get on with it last night :) xxx

Morning - day 7!!!!! Yay hope ur all gd and ur family let you get on with it last night :) xxx

Morning... Day 7!!! Can't believe I've stuck to this!

Well I had a great sleep last night, still woke up full of cold uchhh.. Not good!

The family didn't have much choice ;) had another 100% day!! Very strange.. Even with people eating nice food, my appetite for them has completely gone :D

Hope your feeling good Hun and managed to get a good nights sleep!!

Xxx

Morning... Day 7!!! Can't believe I've stuck to this!

Well I had a great sleep last night, still woke up full of cold uchhh.. Not good!

The family didn't have much choice ;) had another 100% day!! Very strange.. Even with people eating nice food, my appetite for them has completely gone :D

Hope your feeling good Hun and managed to get a good nights sleep!!

Xxx

Yay well done!!! You sound so positive!!! :) yep I get like that I kind of sit here and think ooo chocolate, crisps etc but then when I think about actually eating it I don't want too!!! Great isn't it!!! Hahaha

Had a gd nights sleep thanks :)

Woop for wi Tomo! Xxxx

Back