2 stone and a bit to go...

Day 7 going well, resisted shortbread and choccies in work, didn't even bother me :D

Weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I've lost much.. Will be very disappointed!!!!

Chilli to have in a bit now... Which I HATE!!!!! But I have a mushroom omelette for tonight which i can't wait for!!!

Can't believe I've done a week already, so proud of myself, my mother just said I've look like I've lost weight woooo!!! She's the only one that doesn't moan about this diet.. Thank god for that!!

Xxx

Day 7 going well, resisted shortbread and choccies in work, didn't even bother me :D

Weigh in tomorrow and I don't think I've lost much.. Will be very disappointed!!!!

Chilli to have in a bit now... Which I HATE!!!!! But I have a mushroom omelette for tonight which i can't wait for!!!

Can't believe I've done a week already, so proud of myself, my mother just said I've look like I've lost weight woooo!!! She's the only one that doesn't moan about this diet.. Thank god for that!!

Xxx

Well done huni!! Get that chilli out the way and then yummy omlette!!! :)

Ooooo that's good that ur mum has noticed!!!! That's as good as seeing the weight going down on the scales!!!

Wi Tomo! Woo xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done huni!! Get that chilli out the way and then yummy omlette!!! :)

Ooooo that's good that ur mum has noticed!!!! That's as good as seeing the weight going down on the scales!!!

Wi Tomo! Woo xxxx

Having my omelette at 8, not hungry but gotta get it down me!!

Definitely is as good.. She said she can really see it and in my clothes being looser too :)

On the down side, literally just come on and weigh in in the morning... Grrrrrrr!!!!! Not happy!

Xxx

Having my omelette at 8, not hungry but gotta get it down me!!

Definitely is as good.. She said she can really see it and in my clothes being looser too :)

On the down side, literally just come on and weigh in in the morning... Grrrrrrr!!!!! Not happy!

Xxx

Yer I haven't had dinner yet .... For dinner and a bar yet and sooooo not hungry for either lol!!

Weird isn't it!!! If two weeks ago someone said to me that ill be almost forcing food down me on this diet I would have told them where to go!!! :)

O no boooo hopefully won't make too much of a difference!!! Xxxx

Yer I haven't had dinner yet .... For dinner and a bar yet and sooooo not hungry for either lol!!

Weird isn't it!!! If two weeks ago someone said to me that ill be almost forcing food down me on this diet I would have told them where to go!!! :)

O no boooo hopefully won't make too much of a difference!!! Xxxx

My omelette was yummy! Snap... Never thought I'd see the day I didn't want to eat! Never happened before haha!!

I really hope so... And if it does hopefully ill have a nice loss next week too! Just have to wait and see! I'm just too impatient!

Xxx

My omelette was yummy! Snap... Never thought I'd see the day I didn't want to eat! Never happened before haha!!

I really hope so... And if it does hopefully ill have a nice loss next week too! Just have to wait and see! I'm just too impatient!

Xxx

Yay well done Hun - fab day!!! Day 8 Tomo woo xxx

Morning Hun day 6 for you! Yay!!! How are you?

So I did my official weigh in this morning and lost 10lbs so I'm happier :) xxx

Well done on your loss Hun 10lbs it brilliant! :)

@willpowerwoman

I want that dress that's in your avatar!

Ah thanks Hun, actually had it ages and NO idea where it's from (prob an old new look) it's my goal dress (size 14) I'm currently god knows what size roughly a 20! I slimmed down once 5yrs ago and wore it once back then at a christening when i was pretty much my slimmest weight. It's been hanging in my wardrobe (and staring at me on here) ever since as motivation to get back into it. It WILL be this year! :)

Right I've solved the problem... Saved a shake over from tomorrow, ill have a mushroom omelette tomorrow instead, so Thursday will be shake then a chicken salad and 2 packs in the evening :)

I feel terrible.. Must be in bed by 10, don't think the lack of sleep last night helped to be honest!!

Well I've had a terrible evening too, had the whole family telling me how I shouldn't be doing this and so on and how I'm just going to pile all the weight back on etc etc ... BAD DAY!!!!!
Wish they'd just leave me alone!!!

Xxx

Grrrr tell ignoramus family to push off, you'll have a last laugh when ure all slim and sexy

I am devastated... Only lost 3lbs,
I'd lost more than that a couple of days ago!!!
100% week and 3lbs..grrrrrr!!!! I am hoping this is due to TOTM, so lets how for a bigger loss next week!
Ill do my inches tomorrow morning to see, have the day off, easier than rushing it before work

Xxx

100% week and 3lbs..grrrrrr!!!! I am hoping this is due to TOTM, so lets how for a bigger loss next week!
Ill do my inches tomorrow morning to see, have the day off, easier than rushing it before work

Xxx

Aw Hun!!! Like u said because you had lost more a few days ago I reckon def totm!!!! You've done fricken amazingly well!!!! Big loss will come next week for def!

*hugs* xxx

Aw Hun!!! Like u said because you had lost more a few days ago I reckon def totm!!!! You've done fricken amazingly well!!!! Big loss will come next week for def!

*hugs* xxx

That's what I'm clinging on too is the fact I should have a good loss next week!

I know I've lost 13lb since my heaviest about 5 weeks ago though which I'm thrilled about, couldn't even do one button of my work trousers up 5 weeks ago.. Now they fit...
Both buttons done up!!! Woooooo!! Something to be happy about!! Lol!

Xxx

That's what I'm clinging on too is the fact I should have a good loss next week!

I know I've lost 13lb since my heaviest about 5 weeks ago though which I'm thrilled about, couldn't even do one button of my work trousers up 5 weeks ago.. Now they fit...

Xxx

yay!!!! thats amazing!!!!! non scale victory!!! well done!!!! xxx

Xxx

I know u r disappointed hun but try to see it as 3 less pounds u need to get rid off, don't let this derail you. X

Xxx

Definitely all these little changes add up :)

Thanks both, today is going well so far! I'm not giving up!!!!! :D xxx

Day 8 and having another great day diet wise...

The fact I lost 3lbs is making the family even worse, I've been so upset, constantly putting me down telling me to go and eat an Indian etc!!!!

FED UP!!!!! ????

Xxx

Day 8 and having another great day diet wise...

The fact I lost 3lbs is making the family even worse, I've been so upset, constantly putting me down telling me to go and eat an Indian etc!!!!

FED UP!!!!! ????

Xxx

Ignorance and jealousy Hun that's all it is. U do this for you, stuff them. Well done on the 3lbs :)

Back