2 stone and a bit to go...

Thanks willpower! Bit gutted about the weightloss, but shall wait and see what the scales say next week :)

Three less pounds to worry about hun think of it that way :) and it is a good loss!

Day 9

Took my measurements this morning and I'm 7.5inches down since last week,
Happy with that :D

Can't believe how much I'm loving this diet, never hungry and all the nice food around me doesn't even bother me! I've still had none of the nasty effects that go with the diet, no bad taste or bad breath, I've had NOTHING! Just feel great!

Here's to another 100% day!!!!! :D

Well done Steff! THe tape measure is good when the scales don't reflect the true loss x

Heya, just been reading through your diary and wanted to encourage you. As you don't have a huge amount to lose, 3lbs is a great achievement! And especially bearing in mind you always lose less during TOTM, you'll probably have a nice chunky loss this week! The more weight you carry the more you lose in the first week or two, but after that it averages out the same, so 3lbs is a brilliant start, and 7.5ins off just goes to show it's really working! Keep it up hun :) xx

Heya, just been reading through your diary and wanted to encourage you. As you don't have a huge amount to lose, 3lbs is a great achievement! And especially bearing in mind you always lose less during TOTM, you'll probably have a nice chunky loss this week! The more weight you carry the more you lose in the first week or two, but after that it averages out the same, so 3lbs is a brilliant start, and 7.5ins off just goes to show it's really working! Keep it up hun :) xx

Thank you hun :) the inches has made me realise today that it's not all about the scales, so I'm feeling a lot better today! But I'm really hoping for a couple lbs more that 3lb next week.. Fingers crossed :D xxx

Oh Steff, dreaded TOTM sabotages everything but WOW! You're officially shrinking because the tape measure says so! Got my stuff today so starting tomorrow, could have had it Wednesday if delivery man had been on the ball, and did laugh at seeing the enclosed tape measure and all the measurements they have written down for you to do. It will depress me BUT I am going to do them and look forward to being much smaller in 12weeks.

Oh Steff, dreaded TOTM sabotages everything but WOW! You're officially shrinking because the tape measure says so! Got my stuff today so starting tomorrow, could have had it Wednesday if delivery man had been on the ball, and did laugh at seeing the enclosed tape measure and all the measurements they have written down for you to do. It will depress me BUT I am going to do them and look forward to being much smaller in 12weeks.

Thanks dibbles, was chuffed to see the the inches going down! Yess the dreaded TOTM!!! Not a fan of having it in the first week of S&S but oh well already looking forward to next week lol! Ohh best of luck, you'll do fab, just stick at it and it'll be a breeze then! Definitely do the measurements, if the scale doesn't show what you thought they would then there'll still bound to be some inch loss :D xx

Thanks. Was feeling like I would never lose any weight today because I have been waiting for my stuff since Wednesday but as soon as I got it I became positive again. Not been on here since Tuesday, I think, but back on today as got it all and feeling positive that I will lose it due to you and all the other positive posts on here.

Thanks. Was feeling like I would never lose any weight today because I have been waiting for my stuff since Wednesday but as soon as I got it I became positive again. Not been on here since Tuesday, I think, but back on today as got it all and feeling positive that I will lose it due to you and all the other positive posts on here.

This site is great to keep us positive and motivated! I would of probably given in days ago if it wasn't for the people on here :) you'll do great, looking forward too see how you get on!

Hello lovely

Sorry to see the fam giving you a hard time!! Hope ur ok!! Ur doing fab!! That inch loss is amazing!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely

Sorry to see the fam giving you a hard time!! Hope ur ok!! Ur doing fab!! That inch loss is amazing!!! Xxx

Hey Hun, another 100% day so far for day 10 :D I see you had a fab time and still managed to loose 2lbs, well done that's amazing for being away!

I've been thinking about how long to do this for and how low to get before maybe switching to SW or maybe herbalife as I have loads of stuff still here, really undecided!

Xxx

Hey Hun, another 100% day so far for day 10 :D I see you had a fab time and still managed to loose 2lbs, well done that's amazing for being away!

I've been thinking about how long to do this for and how low to get before maybe switching to SW or maybe herbalife as I have loads of stuff still here, really undecided!

Xxx

Yer I was thinking when to stop I think I will stop once the bulk is gone and lose the last 1/2 stone with Atkins or something!!!

But you don't have much to loose at all!!! I would say try 2 stone and then the rest SW or herbalife ..... So like 8 weeks?! Or 10 weeks?! Xxxx

Only managed 3 packs today... Naughty I know bit I've been super busy!

Anyway didn't give into Chinese or chocolate with the girls tonight, super proud of myself :D

Day 11 here I come :D :D :D

Only managed 3 packs today... Naughty I know bit I've been super busy!

Anyway didn't give into Chinese or chocolate with the girls tonight, super proud of myself :D

Day 11 here I come :D :D :D

Morning Hun

Well done on resisting Chinese and chocolate!!! Super proud of you!!!

How you feeling?! Xxx

Morning Hun

Well done on resisting Chinese and chocolate!!! Super proud of you!!!

How you feeling?! Xxx

Morning :D

Day 12 for me... Another 100% day yesterday!!!!

Thanks hun, I couldn't believe it myself, I would if never done that before!!

I'm really hoping for a tidy loss this week, I'm going to be devastated if I don't, I've been 100% so I better had!!!

Xxx

well done you have done so well!!!!

you def deserve a brill loss!!!! TOTM is looming for me now and also due to days off over passed couple of days im not looking forward to weigh in.....was back up 2lbs this morning so back to 10lb loss so hopefully stay at that for tomorrow weigh in or have 1lb off.....not fussed because out of the 7 days ive had 5 off eating!! so cant really be dissapointed because its my own fault.

xxx

well done you have done so well!!!!

you def deserve a brill loss!!!! TOTM is looming for me now and also due to days off over passed couple of days im not looking forward to weigh in.....was back up 2lbs this morning so back to 10lb loss so hopefully stay at that for tomorrow weigh in or have 1lb off.....not fussed because out of the 7 days ive had 5 off eating!! so cant really be dissapointed because its my own fault.

xxx

10lbs off in two weeks is still a great loss! To only put 2lbs on after all that eating is amazing!!

Well today isn't going to plan, i was sent home from work because I'm super ill, had 2 packs so far, an I've decided to have some 'proper' food tonight to try and get some energy back as I feel like shiteeeee!!!! Back too it tomorrow! Not going nuts just going to have a nice meal I think!

Xxx

10lbs off in two weeks is still a great loss! To only put 2lbs on after all that eating is amazing!!

Well today isn't going to plan, i was sent home from work because I'm super ill, had 2 packs so far, an I've decided to have some 'proper' food tonight to try and get some energy back as I feel like shiteeeee!!!! Back too it tomorrow! Not going nuts just going to have a nice meal I think!

Xxx

oooo no!!!! get yourself home to bed!!! hope you feel better tomorrow!!! and yes defo have some food tonight!! helps with recovery!

i've failed today!! not in the right mind-set.....too stressed and tired!! lol tomorrow 100%!!! xxx

oooo no!!!! get yourself home to bed!!! hope you feel better tomorrow!!! and yes defo have some food tonight!! helps with recovery!

i've failed today!! not in the right mind-set.....too stressed and tired!! lol tomorrow 100%!!! xxx

I definitely need some carbs in me! Haha!

Don't worry Hun, fresh day for the both of us tomorrow :)

Xxx

I definitely need some carbs in me! Haha!

Don't worry Hun, fresh day for the both of us tomorrow :)

Xxx

yer def!! also you need some carbs if your going to take some medicine other wise could make you feel really sick!!

tomorrows a new day....and its Tuesday so its got to be better than a Monday hasnt it :) xxxx

Back