2 stone and a bit to go...

Well I've eaten pizza and a few chocolates!!! NOT GOOD! Feeling much better tonight though and with a sleep hopefully better again! I feel disgusting, so bloated and so guilty though!

Back too it tomorrow :D

Dw about food! Glad you feel better!!! Back to 100% today for both of us :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dw about food! Glad you feel better!!! Back to 100% today for both of us :) xxx

Thanks hun! Yeppp back too it! I jumped on the scales though and apparantly I haven't lost anything this week?? That couldn't of been from last night surely? I didn't eat much!

Xxx

Thanks hun! Yeppp back too it! I jumped on the scales though and apparantly I haven't lost anything this week?? That couldn't of been from last night surely? I didn't eat much!

Xxx

hmmmm i doubt it....water weight?! : s not sure ........ did you shake the scales lol?!

i've been 100% so far! just going to have my lunch in a bit!!! then spaghetti tonight with some roasted veggies :) mmmmm yum! luckily work has been so busy i havent really had a moment to think!! xxx

hmmmm i doubt it....water weight?! : s not sure ........ did you shake the scales lol?!

i've been 100% so far! just going to have my lunch in a bit!!! then spaghetti tonight with some roasted veggies :) mmmmm yum! luckily work has been so busy i havent really had a moment to think!! xxx

I really hope so, if it's a small loss I don't know what I'm going to do!

Oh yummmm! I've only managed 2 packs today, so not good but was super busy in work and didn't get time for my soup :( and now I'm getting in!

Xxx

Managed a third pack and that's it.. Very strange as even though I ate pizza last night I should be out of ketosis... But I don't think I am! Felt great all day with no hunger whatsoever, was not expecting that :D

Day 14 tomorrow!!!! :D:D

Managed a third pack and that's it.. Very strange as even though I ate pizza last night I should be out of ketosis... But I don't think I am! Felt great all day with no hunger whatsoever, was not expecting that :D

Day 14 tomorrow!!!! :D:D

Do you know what I felt the same yesterday!!! I'd had days of eating not even just one meal and I still didn't feel hungry :s lol!! Weird isn't it!! Xxxx

Work over for another day, doing well today!! Not tempted by anything, lets just hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow! I'm scared after last weeks loss!!!!!

Work over for another day, doing well today!! Not tempted by anything, lets just hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow! I'm scared after last weeks loss!!!!!

yay well done!!!! im sure they will be hun!!! dont stress :) xxx

Yessss fingers crossed! Ill be so angry otherwise! Chin up too hun, once you get back into it now you'll be absolutely fine :) xxx

Thank u. I'm excited about the diet again now!?! So I can't wait to start Tomo ad get bk to feeling brilliant xxx

Morning lovely

How are u today? Xxxx

Yay well done 4lbs is fab!!!! Xxxx

Well done on the 4lbs :)

Hello lovely

Just popping in to see if ur ok?! Xxx

Back