2 stone award....woohoo!!!!

Ninja

Silver Member
AND.....slimmer of the week...lol. :D

I've done it. It's taken me 6 wks to get my last 1/2 stone off. I am so pleased and happy, and to think that I considered giving up about a month ago when my weight losses slowed down.

1st 10lb to lose by October now :cool:

Well done! :D

Thanks everyone.

It's star week this week and I knew I only needed to lose 1lb to get my 2 st and I was so worried that I'd stay the same, lose 0.5lb or heaven forbid put on :eek: I held my breath when I stepped on the scales and the relief I felt was enormous.

Before image therapy started I was sat next to the lady who weighed us all and asked her who SOTW was and she said she couldn't possibly tell me cos she couldn't remember. So we're having a natter and the consultant is talking about the slimmer of the week and I whispered to the weigh in lady that I've never had slimmer of the week in all the months I'd been going, when the consultant calls out my name....my jaw hit the floor and the weigh in lady was laughing her head off....she knew the whole time :rolleyes:

:talk017: Well done hun! Hopefully im going to get my 1 and half stone award soon - fingers crossed xx

Good luck Niknaks, I've got everything crossed for you...lol.
When's your WI?

Well done Ninja, bet you feel great!!!

I'm on cloud nine :character00100:

A couple of us went out for a coffee and chat as soon as the SOTW and awards had been given out.
When I got home I phoned everyone who would listen...my OH, mum and my sister to tell them :D

I got my 2 stone award as well tonight :D
woooo
go us eh? :p

Woohoo!!! Well done Sarah lou...it feels great doesn't it? I feel so much more determined to lose more and give 100%. It all feels worth while now.

Well done! I got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the week this week so know exactly how you feel!

Bring on next week - feeling quite positive now!

Well done Ninja, Sarah_Lou & Paperclip!
I hope to loose my half pound to get my half stone award on Mon, fingers crossed.

Massive Well Done to you Ninja, 2 stone is fantastic!!! You must feel great!

Well done to everyone else too. xx

Back