2 stone by Christmas challenge

paul1989

Been a bit of a yoyoer dieter for the past year and a half really. Started out in July 2012 at 14st 12lbs...enough was a enough I wasn't happy and there was no way I was seeing those 15 stones. Had a hit and miss first few months resulting in weighing 14st 7lbs last October. Got down to 13st 1lb by last christmas then down to 12st 1lb in March. Then exam stress and greed got me back up to 13st 11lbs in July, lost a few pounds then gained a few.

As you can see there's a pattern there lol. Anyways weighed in at 13st 4lbs on Tuesday and im happy with how its going so far. Got 12 weeks until xmas so theres lots of time to work with there. Want to be between 11st and 11.7lb by then. Its been about 4 years since I was in the 11 stone category will be over the moon to see the 11 stone mark before the year is out. Fingers crossed I only yo down and not yo up this time lol

Good luck!

3lbs gone this week, now the same as I was last xmas :)

Working lots this week, 40+ hours on my feet should do my weight the world of good. Burned 470 calories according to my pedometer on my phone

Thanks guys really appreciate the support.

Had quite a good week, mainly healthy meals accept my treat of fish and chips on saturday, was lovelyyyy. Its a struggle at work though, currently working at KFC and you can imagine the temptations. I just keep myself to some baked chicken, beans and two hot wings when im there, satisfies me haha :D

Anyways, I can start to feel the difference already but was ready to be disheartened by the scales but nope another 3lb loss, i'm over the moon :)

Very nice!

Well done! Im hoping for two stone gone by xams too :)

*xmas that should say!!

Back