2 stone in 6 weeks?

wow dione you sound really upbeat today. well done.
Gem i think your boss and my boss could be related. mines exactly the same. i get it in the neck from all angles and his f++k ups must be someone elses therefore i should sort it out!!!! he was so bad last week (always is the week before he goes away) i locked myself in a surgery and had a good cry. i've worked for him for over 14 yrs. longest member of staff he has ever had. His saving grace is that he is probably one of the best in the area to work for (trust me i visit the other practices) and always pays on time!!!

This place just doesn't seem to care about anyone babycake. And the HR manager is the MD's mum plus her son works here too. It's a family business. Funny how the family members always get paid on time and correctly. Plus if they do anything wrong (e.g. the son got caught smoking weed on duty several times and got away with it!) it gets swept under the carpet!!! Other people have been sacked for less!

did they follow the proper procedure? They should be really careful that nobody takes them to tribuneral for unfair treatment. I seem to remember our HR company saying something about it. Thats why i have a different contract to everyone else.
Keep your chin up Gem. xoxox

Sorry about the employers guys... kinda glad I don't have a job right now!

Gem... can you update my loss.... 8.5lb this week!

So, 19.5lb to go... Am off to Brussels next week for an interview... so will be away monday thru Wednesday... (meaning I'll weigh in a day early!)

Day 9 for me today too... yay! We is doing good! Welcome to the joiners of our merry band... I look forward to your successes keeping me motivated too!

Dione, just keep on going, I don't think that you've done any damage... Keep glugging, it really does help keep the hunger monsters at bay!!! :D

I managed to sleep all night last night!!! Woohoo!! Hope everyone is well, have a great day!

Gem, I know you are only there for the next few weeks, but experience tell me that this comes back to bite in years to come. If anyone take the tribual route you can still be involved even if you have moved on.

Keep some notes for your own use

Morning one and all, have a good day,
Yes allypally I slept all night but the first time in 2 weeks.

Thats terrible Gem, I would tell them to speak to her when she returns, its illegal

Well done on your 100% hun you are doing soooo well xxxxx

My advice to anyone who is suffering with employment problems is join a union!

They are there to protect you and they provide legal representation and inform you of your work rights. My union (and I work somewhere where there's no 'official' recognition, saved my bacon and got me a nice big fat pay out when I decided I was too tired to fight and it was easier to leave the job I was in.

at around £10.00 a month it's worth every penny and there's no waiting time to utilise the benefits!

Merrifach.... That makes two of us then... I'm a long term insomniac and I've learned to live with it, but sometimes, I just wish I could sleep more than 1 night through on the trot! Is it ongoing with you or is this a new phenomenom??

100% so far for day 9 ladies! hope you are all doing good works towards you goals for this week!!

It's really nice to have somebody on exactly the same day as me!!!

Doesn't stop me from having weight loss envy though!! (Woohoo for Gem with that very impressive week one loss!!):wee::wee:

Well day nine is almost over. Bring on day 10 is all I can say... it's strange, but since I put away the scales I'm wishing away my days!! :eek:.... infact I've taken to peeing on a stick everyday to replace the scales.... I'm not opening a new tub of ketostix so, when this lot are gone, they're gone! (just wondering what I'll do with myself after that;))

i know what you mean alipally! i am not getting officially weighed until sat 8th!!! ages yet! x

Good Morning Ladies, Hope we are all feeling good this morning. I have just polished off my apple and cinamon porridge and was contemplating going for a walk with little one on his bike......one foot out of the door and the heavens have opened!! Well more time to spend on Minimins lol!!

x

Lol Sarah! That's the spirit!

I haven't had anything this morning yet. Focussing on getting 1.5l down me first. That is my rule. Water then tetra. Keeps me on track that way!!!

Everyone is going home sick with swine flu here this week argh!!! I suppose it will be my turn at some point! x

:happy036: the rain has stopped....but I have just got comfy lol!

I have my own personal alarm clock and have already managed nearly 2lts this morning. I do find this diet a whole lot easier when Im at work than when Im at home though.

Oh no! I hope they have had their oinkment.......oh dear how lame was that! Well better to get it sooner rather than later in my opinion.

x

Day10, day 10, day10!!!

I am absolutely chuffed to bits that both Gem and I have made it to day 10!!!

Soon be day 14 and we'll have managed 2 weeks of 100% SS!! WooHoo!!!

All I need to do is have a quick look at what the scales are doing on Friday morning and I'll be a happy bunny!!!

Well done ally. another day down. thats one less day to go !!!!!!
xoxox

I have a question for everyone! How long are you planning to SS for and when are you hoping to be at your goal weight?

x

Hi Guys,

Sarah i am taking SS slowly. My 1st target is SS for 4 weeks, once i hit that i am going to work week by week xx

I have just come back from WI. This morning my scales said i lost 4lb:D. cdc scales said i lost 2lb. She told me that obviously you weigh more in the evening then you do in the morning so i am sticking with the 2lb loss and as of next Tuesday i am doing a morning WI.

That means i have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks (16lb if i onclude my WW 2 week diet beofre cd):wee:. I am sooo happy with myself. I have also drank 3 litres so far and have just opened another bottle mmmmm. I also went to the gym for a swim and sauna again tonight. Thats 2 nights in a row whoop whoop!!
Hope everyone has had a succesful day xx

Hi Sarah,

I'm planning to SS for 12 weeks then move to 810 for a week and then back to SS for 12 weeks again and so on until I am 1st away from goal. Then I will work my way up the plans.

This is how I did it last time and I lost 7st in 6 months so fingers crossed for this time!!! x

Back