2 Stone mark!

Laura Jayne

Im very happy today! My weekly weigh in finally shows i have now passed the 2 stone lost mark. 11 weeks in and 29lb down.
Im just petrified that i will fall off the wagon again and end up putting it all back on and then some, thats how all my other diets went. But to be fair, they never got to 11 weeks in OR had such a good loss for me. Pray to god i can keep it up this time.
I want to say a HUGE :thankyou: to everyone who has offered kind words of encoragement over the past few weeks. I'll never be able to expalin how much help and motivation that has been for me.
Heres to loosing the next 2 stone. Come on girls (and guys) this is our year for it!

That's excellent news and a really big milestone. Well done :)

Wahoo!!! Yay you!!! x

Fantastic!!! :)

Wow Well done! whop whop!!

you will be at the next 2 stone before you know it!

If you fall off the wagon we will drag you back up again!!! lol

Im very happy today! My weekly weigh in finally shows i have now passed the 2 stone lost mark. 11 weeks in and 29lb down.
Im just petrified that i will fall off the wagon again and end up putting it all back on and then some, thats how all my other diets went. But to be fair, they never got to 11 weeks in OR had such a good loss for me. Pray to god i can keep it up this time.
I want to say a HUGE :thankyou: to everyone who has offered kind words of encoragement over the past few weeks. I'll never be able to expalin how much help and motivation that has been for me.
Heres to loosing the next 2 stone. Come on girls (and guys) this is our year for it!

well done my lovely you have done so well 2 stone is my next goal i'm only 8 pounds away :)

Well done! :hug99:

I'm the same height as you (I know my stats says 5'3 but i'm more 5'2 - note to self: must change that!) and i was a similar starting weight. The only advice I can give you is 'KEEP AT IT!' because in no time at all you'll be at goal. I was one of those people who said for years, "Oh, I'll loose weight one day" but never actually bothered my bum to do anything about it. It was always tomorrow's problem, even though my weight held me back in life. YOU CAN DO THIS! Most people ditch their diets after a few days, showing that you've got this far proves that you can do it. Trust me, that's the hard bit over, you're going to be in cruise control now. And since we're only small and you're much lighter, every pound now will make a difference :D It's going to be fantastic! I bet you look great just now.

Well done!

P.S. and don't worry about maintenance yet, when you get to goal you'll have us guys to help you with that :p

Thanks Happyhealhy :) Im not quiting this time round. For once i have made up my mind that its now or never...and i wont let it be never. I have many things to do this for, im engaged to the man i love and really want to do him proud on the wedding day, plus, we want kids in a few years and i know shedding the pounds will make that easier on myself and changing my habbits now will help me teach my kids good ones to start with.
My mom and dad always did a good job but with them both full time workers it was easy for us as kids to have chicken nuggets and chips or such like, and these things tend to stick.
I have enjoyed learning how to cook new dishes, including my new fave cheats chicken kiev, and i now find enjoyment in knowing that the things i eat are not heavily processed and full of chemicals and preservatives (ewww). I have also taken possession of an allotment this year and i am looking forward to making use of all the lovley fresh produce, plus the digging will be great exersize.
I have come to the conclusion that STS even for a few weeks is preferable to a gain. I went slightly off the rails when i got down and put 2lb back on, but managed to get myself back on the straight and narrow and have lost that small gain again.
Sorry for rambling on but its not often i have such a clarity of mind on issues like this.
Thanks all again for your support

Last edited:
Back