2 stone off, 2 stone 2 go!

nyssa88

Silver Member
I havnt really been keeping track of my weekly losses but have now lost 2 stone on slim and save and am in the 11stones range!

have found slim and save so easy to stick to and love it, have just received my next 140 item pack delivery so hopefully that will be all i need to lose my last 2 stone :)

the only down is i bought 2 pairs of new jeans from next 2 weeks ago and are already falling down on me!:(

Also the help on this site is fab and i come on daily to have a nosey :)

xxx

Well done, that's a great loss! Good luck for the next 2 stone xx

I know what you mean about the sizes - I have 2 pairs of jeans in my wardrobe that I wore once before they were too big!

Woo! What a great loss! For the jeans, all I can say is try ebay- I just bought the same brand of jean in lower sizes, gone down from a 20 to a 12 in these jeans (but they come up really really big, in any other brand I'm a 14 or 16!) but because I know they are the right length, I know I can get them without trying them on! and cheap!

Thanks all ive also cone out of the obese catagory and into overweight lol

mini with the length of jeans are you short as I'm 5ft2 and even next petite jeans are to long for me! X

Well done on the change of catagory, i managed that last week! first time in my life!

I'm 5'2 as well! the jeans are matalan bootcut, length 29". about the only range I've found for my height in plus sizes, though i look forward to being able to buy in real shops! the range itself is Papaya. I don't know about the other ranges there (skinny etc) but the bootcut fit me in that length!

Back