2 stone target set for July

things are good got a day off work, been ebaying (selling) catching up on house work mainly washing wish weather was better if its raining your way no doubt its on its way here damn!! line full of sheets not good lol I keep coming on here also in the middle of everything Im officially addicted and blasting the music my neighbours are hopefully at work or deaf :D

Haha! they will get over it :D I have got plenty of housework to be getting on with but having a quick look arounds here and facebook first lol! then Im gonna put my music on and get stuff done ;)

well done on the losses girls, lost 2lb this week need to get a move on only 3lb so far! 25 to go!

nic x

Well done nicolaann:D

These challenges are inspiring me! Put me down for another 5lbs off - am really being strict with myself this time.

All looking to loose 28lb in 2 months to July

kas getting slimmer 4lb gone
clarish
Meltdown
gonnagetslim
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura

How's everybody getting on? I had a great 1st week but last week wasn't great a bbq and a 30th. Back on track this week so fingers crossed. It was would be great if you could all copy and paste and update your weight loss to date.

Hi :) I am quite disapointed with my weight loss :( was hoping to lose more by now but I am still going strong and feeling really positive :) I stayed the same this week TOTM :rolleyes: hoping for 3lbs gone on Sat! x

kas getting slimmer 4lb gone
clarish
Meltdown
gonnagetslim 4lbs gone
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura

Well done, still 4lbs off this month which is great.

I'm going to try and exercise for a minimum of 1 hour this week and really watch the calories in the evening meal/ snacks to ensure 3lbs off this week. I'll update on Sat. Good luck

Sorry that should read exercise for a minimum of an hour each day this week lol An hour a week is what i used to do lol

Lol good luck hope we get our 3lbs off this week :D

Woohoo another 3lb in the last 2 days. Must be doing somthing right for a change :) Thats a total of 3.5st since 11/01/10 when i decided to do something positive and take control :) 21lbs to go (the sooner the better!)

kas getting slimmer 7lb gone
clarish
Meltdown
gonnagetslim 4lbs gone
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura

Well done everyone. It's going in the right direction! Well in the last 2 weeks I've lost....3lbs.:8855: Where have all the lovely big numbers gone?! I'm happy with the overall amount, I'd set a target to really try and make it 1stone per month and luckily with the better start I'm still on track with that though the last 4 weeks haven't been great. I know it's a lot to ask but then I have so much fat I was hoping it would melt away! I'm not sure I'm going to hit the 2 stone by July but I'm trying.:)

kas getting slimmer - 7lb gone
clarish
Meltdown
gonnagetslim - 4lbs gone
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura - 3lbs

Stay positive, you can do it. I have been sticking to at least an hours walking a day and drinking 2 litres of water a day and feel it's really working for me. I lost a stone a month roughly for the 1st 2 and then the 3rd took nearly 2 months. Since starting the walking and drinking religiously just over a week ago i've got rid of the last 1/2 stone. Really think the water helps flush you through :)

Well done Kas! :)
Dont be disheartened Laura, I thought mine would just melt away too but we still have to work really hard, I agree water really helps alot but I admit i struggle to drink plenty! I am hoping for a good loss this week and I really hope I can reach 20 stones for end of July x

gonnagetslim you'll do it!

Thanks girls, yes I'm giving the water thing a try this week to see if it helps. I struggle to drink enough water always going for the diet coke first so this week I'm making myself drink a 2 litre bottle before reaching for the coke. Last night I was so hydrated i couldn't even finish the can I was looking forward to!

Good luck with the goals, you'll get there.:)

he he, love diet coke too but limit myself to 2 cans per day and try and have 2 litres of water seems to help. Good luck :)

How is everyone doing? I lost 4lbs this week :D wonder if we will make our challenge so exciting

clarish
Meltdown
gonnagetslim 8lbs gone
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura

I know I am late to the challenge but would love to join. I have two sons. Their birthdays are 6th and 25th July. I want 2 stone off by 25th July.

I also have a second consultation with a bariatric team in July. Then I will decide whether to go on a waiting list for a band or not. So really want to prove to myself I can do this so I can mae a good choice, not a desperate one.

I look forward to trying along with you all :) Well done so far girls!

clarish
Meltdown
gonnagetslim 8lbs gone
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura
Isis1981

Hi Can i be a late joiner too ? I have a target of 2 st for july 10 th when i go on my jolly hols. So far i lost 6 lbs week one and 4.5 lbs week two. But am setting a target of a further 2 st by 10/07/10. Am sure i can do it. My weigh in day at w.w meeting is thurs. So with the help of body combat three times a week am going to do this....x

Back