Nikki Finally Wants Target

Nikki<3

Gold Member
Well hello everyone!!

So happy minis is back and i can finally look forward to my target hunting!

In short.... i first started slimming world at 18.... I'm 27 on Wednesday and i have never got to my 9st target!

I turned 21 in January 2010 and decided to try slimming world again and i joined in the July..... by Feb 2011 I had lost 3 stone!

I started at 12st 4.5lb and managed to maintain between 9st 2lb and 9st 10b for 2 years. I then fell pregnant and went from 9st 8lb up to 13st 7lb!

Then it was target chasing for our first family holiday... got down to 9st 8lb without exercise..... gained a stone over the holiday and Christmas and spent the first 7 months of 2015 miserable and trying every diet under the sun! It then got to 8 weeks before the wedding day and i worked out every day and lost loads of inches and got back down to 9st 9lb for our wedding day and felt amazing!! That was August 2015... We then went on a 3 week honeymoon, a week in the uk and 2 weeks in Mexico. Came back from honeymoon at 9st 13lb, crept back to 10st 2.5lb and enough was enough.... i've ben maintaining between 9st 11 and 10st throughout December.

Nows the time we are looking at having baby 2 and i don't want to be gaining 4 stone again! Went to weigh in yesterday and i was 10st 0.5lb so i have 1 stone to lose to get to target. To top it off we need to save £9000 by November so i need to do this on the cheap!

Meals planned based on what is in the cupboards and i will only need to buy fresh bread/milk/veg and the odd meats.

Hi Nikki! Good luck with getting your last stone off, you can do it!

For cheaper meal ideas how about bulking out meat with adding lentils, baked beans, veggies etc? Makes things go a lot further!

Thanks ladies :)

I must admit we had a beautiful veggie curry the other day so i might have to stock up on beans etc

Well had a pretty good week, busy due to it being my birthday but I have only spent £5.75 in the supermarket so stuck to my guns since last weekend.

Only lost 0.75lb this week due to me have a fair bit of drink but I'm hoping for another good week and to up my exercise as I'm going to suspend my gym membership to save some more cash! Need some good at home exercises I can do.

Sisters birthday this week and we are going out for a meal so will try and choose wisely and will drive so no drink!

Ah Jeez it went seriously down hill in January!

Been back on plan a week after creeping back up to 10st 2lb, so just debating going to group and buying a countdown because my countdown finished last week I suppose it will keep me on track if I do but one

Fed up, eating well but the scales have gone up this week! Need them to go down so I'm back down the gym and ill try and update my food on here every day!

Wow where does time go.

Well... i'me pregnant, 23 weeks actually, gained 13lb so far and sat at 11st 1.5lb.

Tomorrow is day 1 of my new personal challenge. It is 122 days until Due Date and i want to go into the delivery room under 12st!

Still plodding on over here, I'm now almost 30 weeks pregnant and weighing in at 11st 7lb so still on track for being under 12st!

Feeling so tired all the time and I'm so ready for baby to be born so i can sleep more comfortably!

Coming up for 33 weeks pregnant now! Time is flying by and I'm trying my damnedest to figure out a way of not having to go back to work after maternity leave!

Anyway, sat at 11st 10lb after a large 3lb this week, I don't think the heat has helped and has made me retain excess water!

Quick update. 37+4 weeks pregnant, gained 1st 11lb so far and I'm so proud of this. Really ready for baby to come now though.

With my last pregnancy I gave birth at 37+6 so hoping this is going the same way. I'll be back with a vengeance ready to get to target when baby is here and ill be going back to slimming world. Big cruise holiday in October 2017 and I want to be in my best shape ever.

Back