2 stone target set for July

Thanks hope so. How are you doing?

Wow well done :D I really need to lose 3lbs this week if I have any chance of reaching this target...feeling positive about it though :)

You can do it!!! Keep visualising your body as a fat burning machine and when you step on the scales you will feel great!lol

I lost 7lb this week. I am really happy!:)

Woohoo 7lb in a week, thats great, what have you been eating/ doing?

Think I'd need to chop off a limb to loose that much lol

Well done :553:

Thanks hope so. How are you doing?

To be honest i'm feeling a bit crap. It's totm to i'm sore and fed up. I also in looking out for little people and making sure they were fully lotioned for the sun forgot my own shoulders which are now bright red with tiny wee blisters :cry::badmood:

But i am trying to be semi good. I crave carbs and bad things at totm so giving in to a scone for lunch which is sitting in the fridge atm shouting on me but will not be eaten till at least 12 as i won't get my baked tattie until about 5.30pm and need to be good this week to compensate for fluid retention and the weekend :)

I have taken painkillers so hopefully they'll kick in shortly :)

Hope you have a good day :)

sorry to hear your feeling a bit rubbish :( I crave bad foods TOTM too. enjoy your scone :)

Woohoo 7lb in a week, thats great, what have you been eating/ doing?

Think I'd need to chop off a limb to loose that much lol

Well done :553:

I am on Exante which is a food replacement diet. I wouldn't get these losses on other plans (I have had varying successes on many of them lol)

I hope you start to feel a little better soon chick xxx

I'm still going! Lost another 5 lbs this week, so that's 36 since end of April - whoop whoop
kas getting slimmer 19lb gone 9lb to go for 17/07/10
clarish
Meltdown 36lbs gone
gonnagetslim 14lbs gone - 13lbs to go for July 29th
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura-20.5lbs gone
Isis1981 15 gone 13lbs to go.
slimmarach 10.5lbs gone

Meltdown your doing great, well done. How many cals a day do you eat?

Gosh your losing fast meltdown, well done, how many calories do you have a day?

Hi Kas
I never have more than 1000 cals a day. Sometimes 800. I try and get on the Wii fit every day too. My Dr. told me to lose the weight as fast as possible as I am healthy in every other way. He also said not to eat carbs in the evening. My sister is doing the diet with me, but she is struggling to lose 1lb a week:( so I reckon it must be the exercise that's helping me. I had seriously considered a gastric band before starting this diet - but amazingly I wasn't heavy enough:rolleyes:

Hi Kas
I never have more than 1000 cals a day. Sometimes 800. I try and get on the Wii fit every day too. My Dr. told me to lose the weight as fast as possible as I am healthy in every other way. He also said not to eat carbs in the evening. My sister is doing the diet with me, but she is struggling to lose 1lb a week:( so I reckon it must be the exercise that's helping me. I had seriously considered a gastric band before starting this diet - but amazingly I wasn't heavy enough:rolleyes:

Do you keep a food diary?

I did keep a food diary the first couple of weeks, but not now as I tend to eat the same sort of things every day. I am soooo fussy. And I never have breakfast - which I know is a cardinal sin - but I just can't eat in the morning, never have been able to.

Well ladies, it's now July! How have we all done? Put your updated totals in, I think we've all done pretty well and though some of us have missed it we've made a great start. Well done all!:D

Final totals:
Lovely Laura-27lbs gone (missed by 1lb!)

Well done Lovely Laura, your doing great :) I've still got 9lb to loose to reach my original target and 2 weeks to do it in. Not impossible but i'll be happy if i can get 7lb off :)

kas getting slimmer 19lb gone 9lb to go for 17/07/10
clarish
Meltdown 36lbs gone
gonnagetslim 14lbs gone - 13lbs to go for July 29th
nicolaann
Lola~Belle
Lovely Laura 27lbs gone
Isis1981 15 gone 13lbs to go.
slimmarach 10.5lbs gone

I thought the challange was for mid-July? Anyway mine is for July 29th my sons Birthday :D still 11lbs to go! hope I Make it or come close!
well done Laura, thats fab :)

Oh you're probably right about the challenge, I got it into my head it was the beginning but it doesn't matter when we get there. Well done both of you, you will be very close if you don't quite manage it like me and that's fab. We're only racing ourselves afterall. :giggle:

Back