2 stone to get my breast reduction need to do it

lets hope

I have decided to keep a wee diary so I have that wee bit extra motivation.

Started weight watchers last week and I have to lose 2 stone before I am eligible on the NHS for my breast reduction. I would love to think I will be able to be somewhere near it for xmas.

I think this site is great for support when you are having a bad day and for wee tips.

I am doing the core plan at the minute so any tip sharing is really appreciated.

xx I will do it...;)

Good Luck.

Well Had a good day yesterday. So trying my best for today trying to plan my meals now. I hate drinking water, will this stop me from losing weight with the core plan?

Good luck with that. I would love a breast reduction too. I'm a 32HH officially but tried on a 32J last night and it was too small. What size are you and what was it that got you the NHS approval ?

Well a bad weekend turned into a bad week but I'm all guns blazing now for Monday. Definately need to sort myself out.
Karen I'm a size 38ff I have an appointment now in 2 weeks but I know they will tell me my BMI is too high. I just asked my doctor and she referred me it was quite simple really. To qualify you must measure 30 cms or more from your collar bone to your opposite nipple, sounds alot but you will be surprised..
Let me know how you get on...The measuring tape will be out lol...

I know how you feel

:)Both me and my sister have had the same operation and we are both glad we had it done .
I know you can do it:)
Just keep looking at the smaller pretty bras
Good luck on your operation.

Hi
i don't know what bmi i was but when i see the consultant i weighed 13.1 and i had to lost 2 stone which i did .
I am 5.5 tall .... hope that helps
As you can see by my ticker i weigh more than that now , my only comfort is that i dread to think what size my boobs would be now if i had not had the operation.
Before i had the op i was measured at 40 j, and now i am a 40dd and that is with putting on 3 stone YIKES!!!
I was a 38c when coming out of hospital.
Best wishes Kaz

Hi I have just had a breast reduction 4 weeks ago - my BMI had to be maximum of 27 !! I had to lose nearly a stone to get down to it - but am so glad I did - also lost 4lbs after op through THEM alone !! xx Delly69

Back