2 stone to lose

Savannah.

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site :)

I have 2 stone to lose and would quite like to do it within 2 months for my holiday.

My BMI is in a normal range but I've very small and look fat. I'm finishing my last year of uni in the next two weeks. The stress of this year has lead to bad eating habits so I want something I don't need to think too much about which is why I want to ask if exante works for people like me and has anyone within a normal BMI done this? What were the results?

Thanks xx

Remember, to use a VLCD, you should not be starting with a bmi already in the normal range. You could try their simple solution, which is combining packs with healthy snacks / meals to make it into a low calorie diet.

From Exante's website:
(to use exante™ Diet products as Total or Working Solution you must have a BMI of at least 25+ and have none of the contra-indications outlined in our medical guidance).

To be honest, my starting BMI was 25.1 (hardly outside the healthy range) and I'm following TS/WS anyway. I've noticed a couple of other people on here that are the same. So if you still want to follow TS and lose 2 stone then you should as long as you have a healthy perception of yourself and don't push yourself to an 'underweight' BMI. :)

How much have you lost and how long has it taken? I like the idea of the shakes which is why I'm considering it. Slim fast seems like a lot of sugar to have each day. I just don't want to waste my money if it has no effect on me. My BMI is 24 so it's not far off.

Thanks xx

Rebirth_Lozza said:
To be honest, my starting BMI was 25.1 (hardly outside the healthy range) and I'm following TS/WS anyway. I've noticed a couple of other people on here that are the same. So if you still want to follow TS and lose 2 stone then you should as long as you have a healthy perception of yourself and don't push yourself to an 'underweight' BMI. :)

Hi thanks for the comment.

I'm interested in doing this because slim fast seems like a lot of sugar. I like the convenience of the shakes. My BMI is 24.5 so it's not far off. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't waste my money.

What results have you had? xx

Back