2 Takeaways a burger king and far too many desperado's!!!!

notsothinnatty

This is my first blog so here goes...

I joined slimming world 6 weeks after the birth of my son and with just 10 months until my wedding!! eeeeeK!!
Well after 4good weeks of weigh ins - losing 8 1/2 pounds:), a new exercise regime of zumba and boxercise each week - ive been feelin rather pleased with myself!! But... (why is there always a but?!:() the end of this week has just been a nightmare!!! ive given in to the 'eat loads of crap' cravings in every possible way!! - Kebab on thursday - my excuse to myself... we needed to go shopping, Curry on friday - my excuse - i was aching to much from boxercise to cook one, a friends birthday outing last night - too many desperados and shots to remember!! And finally to top it all off a double steakhouse angus burger today - my excuse - im hungover!!!!! :mad:

Im sure my weigh in 2moro will be an eye opener but im sure it will be an incentive to start afresh!! wish me luck...... Xx

Sometimes you need a blow out then get back on plan. I'm sure you'll be fine but if not at least you know where it has come from and why. You will love it on here. So friendly and supportive. Loads of ideas too. You will never be bored. xx

Back