2 things- can anyone help me please??

wannabslim

Gold Member
Firstly, I'm off on my business trip on Tuesday and have planned to take my morning and lunch shakes as normal but have a normal meal in the evening, and then on Wed have breakfast and a salad for lunch, then back on my shakes at dinner. My question is, has anyone done this sort of thing successfully and how do I make sure I get straight back on SS-ing? I have no intention of falling off the wagon but I need to be able to eat these 3 meals... anyone?

Secondly, a lady question... does anyone know if its normal if you're SSing and on the pill (and are normally 100% predictable) to be a bit all over the place? It seems to be really playing havoc with my cycle and I need to know if this is normal or if I should go see doc, as normally I know exactly the day and time I come on?

Would really appreciate any advice!
xxx

ss-ing totally played havoc with my time of the month. the whole time i was on it, and on the pill, i'd have a period when it was due and another mid packet. great fun! is back to normal now tho.

The best person to speak to re: the diet :airquote:break:airquote: would be Summerskye since she be the Queen of this sort of thing.....buuuuuuuut when munching think green and white. Have a lookie at your yellow book and check out 790. If you stick to that sort of stuff you'll still be in ketosis and this will make is easier to go straight back hardcore solesource!!

As with the lady question -sometimes things go a bit wonky there....estrogen in your fat being released and stuff....settles down, don't panic!! :)

About your first question. Yes I have tried it and did not have any problem. But I see to it that I eat only grilled chicken when I have to eat outside and it has never affected my ketosis or weight loss. The only problem with this is, when you start eating some normal food you tend to get tempted to eat more food and don't stop. So make sure that you have only amount of food you are going to eat in your plate and throw the rest before even you start. Most of the time psyhcologically you tend to eat everything in your plate though you don't need to.

I did it, twice I went on a business trip and did shakes breakfast lunch and a meal inthe evening.

You need to steer clear of carbs at all times, otherwise it will be very hard to start SS again.

Re the breakfast, do you have to have that?? I took a tetra with me and had that in a morning,

For evening meal I asked for a meat dish without potatoes and had veg with it. or quorn stir fry.

I enjoyed my break, and went straight back to it, it wasnt a problem, but everything I had was planned and I didnt stray from it, as I would have fallen off the wagon if I hadnt planned.

Re the pill, yes mine was all over the place, it does settle down x

Back